Chapter 26

Stella POV
After me and Daniel got out of the bathtub I dried off and got into some pjs. Which was a one of Daniel sweatshirt and a pair of black leggings. Then I braided my hair. I got out of the bathroom and saw Daniel already dressed and laying in bed.
" Took you long enough" Daniel said. He sat up on the bed and looked over at me.
" Sorry I had to braid my hair" I apologize. He just laughed.
" Baby I was joking, come here and lay down it's late" he said patting the spot on the bed be side him. I walked over to him and sat be side him.
He got up off the bed and picked me up and laid me down. I just laugh. I feel like a kid when he does that.
" What's so funny princess" He asked me. He looked down at me and smiled then lend down and kissed my forehead.
"You make me feel little kid when you do that" I said and agin laughed. He smiled and shook his head.
" Ok baby goodnight" he said and kissed me lips.
"Goodnight Daniel" I said smile and cuddle into the blankets.

The nexts day I woke up with sunshine in my eyes. I huff and moved around in the bed. I could not go back to sleep and I wanna go back to sleep but I can't.
"UUUHHHGGG I don't want to get up" I said out loud.
"Well no body told you to get up so don't get up" I hear Daniel said I jumped when he started talking out of nowhere. I put my hand over my heart.
" Daniel you scared me where did you come from I didn't see you?" I asked while trying to calm down my heart . " Sorry sweetheart and I just came in plus I heard you down the hall" he said laughing. He walked over to the bed where I am laying and sat by me. I looked up at him and smiled.
" But Daniel I need to get up I will be wasting a good day away." I said and moved around in the blankets. Daniel got off the bed and picked me up off the bed.
" Ahhh DANIEL WAHT ARE YOU DOING" I screamed.
" You were winning so we are going to somewhere" Daniel said laughing. I wrapped me legs around his waist and wrapped me arms around his neck. I looked in he ocean blue eyes. They were so beautiful it reminded me of the ocean I always loved ocean but I never seen it before though. My mom never really let my go out much unless I was with her or with Lexi.
" What are you thinking about Princess?"Daniel asked. I forgot he was holding me. I shook my head and move head on his chest.
" Nothing really" I said. I started to feel really hungry. " I think not Princess you looked like you were in a deep thought" he said. I just shook my head. " I was just think about the ocean I have never seen it I always wanna to go but I my mom told its was to dangerous I could get hurt, I guess she was never a fan of beaches but I am" I said smiling.
" Really you never been to the beach?" He asked I just nodded and looked up at him.
" Well then I know what we are doing to day" Daniel said smiling at me. My eyes widened. " Wait really, WE ARE GOING TO THE BEACH" I yelled happy. I smiled so big. I was so so happy and excited I never been to the beach.
" Yes Stella we are going to the beach but first let's go down stairs and tell the others" He said and carried me out of the bedroom.
" Daniel can I get something to eat I am hungry" I asked he while I was laying on his chest.
" Yeah baby that's one of the reasons I brought you down stairs" He said. I realize that he was on the way to the kitchen. As we got to the kitchen Daniel put my down on the Barstool.
I looked around and saw everyone. They were all having a conversations with one another. I saw Lexi with Zach. Zach had his arms wrapped around her and she was glaring at him. I learned never to be on Lexi bad side because you would get hurt if you do. I remember one time when I spent the night at her house and her brother Trent stole the last piece of pizza. Oh it was all hell from there. Lexi hates when she has to share food but she doesn't care if she shares food with me. I was pushed out of my thoughts when I heard Daniel calling my name.
" Stella, Stella Baby" Daniel said walking over to me and spine the stool so I was facing him.
"What" I said looking up at him.
" Are you ok baby you seem to zone out a lot?" He asked me him. I nodded. " Yeah sorry I do that a lot" I say and looked down at my lap.
" Yeah Stella does that when she thinks she zone people out" I heard Lexi say. I turn and saw her get out of Zach's grip. She walks over to me and wrap her arms around me.
" What are you thinking about Stella" She asked me. I looked at her and smiled. " I was thinking of the time when you got in a fight with Trent over pizza and you beat his ass" I laughed. " Oh yeah remember the time when you smack the shit out Adam because he wrote I like big dicks on your forehead and your mom saw so she is grounded you form Adam coming over" Lexi said and we busted out laughing. " Who's Adam" I heard Daniel say jealously. " Yeah who is Trent" I heard Zach say angrily.
" Adam is are gay best friend and Trent is my brother" Lexi said.
"Ohh ok" Zach and Daniel said.
" Wait wait wait Daniel are you not going to question if Stella likes big dicks" I heard Corbyn said. I felt my cheeks get hot. I looked at Daniel and he was all ready staring at me with a smirk. He walked closer to me.
" So Stella do you like big dicks?" He asked as he got closer to me. I blush and decided to change the topic.
" Hey you forgot to get me something to eat I am starving do you want me to die , plus I thought we were going to the beach" I changed to topic.
Daniel looked and my smirking. He leaned over towards my right ear.
" I know your answer Stella, remember we were in the bath yesterday you already saw it" He whispered in my ear and kissed my neck.
He stood up straight and clapped his hands together.
" Ok so I was wondering if we could all go to the beach today" He said to everyone. Everyone agreed.
" The plane is that we leave at 12:30, because it's already 10, so we have time to packs for the and eat before we leave" Jonah said as Daniel sat a bowl of fruit salad in front of me. Then he stood behind me and wrapped his arms and around me waist.
" Yeah sounds good to me" Jack said everyone nodded along.
" Ok so everyone meet down here at 10:40 got it Zach" Jonah said and looked over at Zach who was stuffing his face with cookies.
" What" He said and looked up at Jonah. " He said be down here at 10:40" Lexi said and slapped his arm.
"Ouch that hurt what was that for, and ok Jonah" Zach said and rubbed his arm where Lexi hit him.

" That was for not listening and eating all of the cookies" she said and walked out of the kitchen and everyone did the same.

-----
Hope you like this chapter it's kinda boring.