Chapter 18

Isabella POV
I have been with Stella since she was three . The thing is that she didn't know who I was. I never introduced myself until now because she never was in danger. You're probably confused about this. Ben Stella brother is a werewolf too. He told me to not come out when Stella is in danger.

Daniel POV
" let's split up and find are mates" Jonah said we agree. " Ok Daniel and Jonah,
Zack And Jack, Corbyn, Ave and me together" Sydnie said we all agreed and split up.
As me and Jonah were walking we heard a screams and cry's it sounds like Stella. Me and Jonah shared a look and ran to where the screams are coming from.
When we got there we end up in front of a small old cell. We saw Shawn smirking at a lager white wolf. I knew who the wolf was it was Stella. " what the hell" I whispered.

I saw Shawn walk closer to the white wolf.
" Well Stella I'm so proud of you, you Shifted" Shawn said sarcastically clapped his hands. He walked closer to Stella and bent down . She growled at him and back up.
" Aww still the weak the weak little daughter in my eyes" he said and picked Stella up by her neck and threw her across the room. She whimpered and got up and ran at him and attacked. Shawn yelled in agony. " YOU BITCH!!" He yelled and threw her off of him. This time she didn't hit into the wall she landed on her feet and was ready attack agin. She ran at him agin going full rampage on him. When she was done she back up , and sat in front of his with blood on her fur. Shawn was a bloody mess, he was unconscious.
Me and Jonah stepped in the cell. " Stella" I said walking closer to her she snapped her head towards me. "shift" I command.
She listened, she shifted back. I looked at her and noticed she had no clothes on. I pulled off my black sweatshirt and quickly put it on her.
" Stella are you all right?" Jonah asked she looked at me then at Jonah. Noticed that her eyes weren't brown, they were ice blue. " I'm not Stella, I'm Isabella Stella wolf" Isabella said wrapping her arms around me.
" So you mean to tell me your a werewolf, and you are Shawn is your dad?" I asked, she looks down sadly and nodded. I pulled her closer and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me and snuggled into my chest.

Me and Jonah got out of the old house and went to the car. I saw Jonah run to Tate and hugged her. I smiled and looked down at my little mate that was passed out in my arms. She has a lot of explaining to do.

-----
Hope you like it.
Have an amazing day 😁💙