Chapter 16

Stella POV
I woke up to my head pounding. My leg ached in pain. I was laying the dirt floor.

" Well hello darling" I heard a new voice. I look up and saw a guy with white hair, he was tall and very pale. He had a plate in hand. He open the door of the cell and walked in. I sat up and back away from the guy. " Don't be afraid Stella I'm not gonna hurt you I just have food for you" the guy said walking closer to me and handed the plate. I just look at him. " Take the plate" he said. I shook my head, what if they put poison in the food.
" Oh come on it's not gonna hurt you take the plate now before you actually get hurt" he snapped. I took the plate out of his hands. He just glared at he and mumble something upder his breath and walked out of the cell and locks it. Then walks away.
I sighed and looked back down at the plate of food which was like a couple of cracker and some blocks of cheese. I pushed the plate away from my and laid back on the cold ground and fell back to sleep

~Stella Dream~
"Stella, Ben time to come in !"I heard my mama yelled. I looked over at my brother Ben. " come on little sis we need to go" he said softly and picked me up. " Ben do you think Papa gonna hurt us tonight ?" I asked quietly and played with Ben necklace. "Stella Baby Don't worry nothing gonna happen to you sis I'm gonna protect you" Ben said as we walked into the house.
"Oh good you guys are back, Ben go put Stella to bed now before your father gets home" Mama said looking at Ben. Ben sighed .
" Mother can I at least get her something to eat?" He asked.
" Yeah sure, just make it fast" mama said and look at me sadly. She leaned down and kiss the top of my head.
" Love you baby girl good night" Mama said. I smiled at her " good night mama love you" I said.
Ben walked up stairs with me in his arms. He walked me to his room because I didn't have one he laid me down on the bed.
" Bubba I can't wait 4 more days until my 8th Birthday" I said excitedly. Ben smiled softly at me. " go to sleep my baby sis" he said and tucked me in and I fell asleep.
~End Of Sella Dream~

Daniel POV
We pull up at a banded house that was really old I can't believe we are here.
" Ok guy we need to stick together and get the girls out of the house as fast as you can" Sydnie said.
We nodded in agreement. We were all eager to have are mates back.

----
Hope u like it 🤙
Have a good day bye 💙💙