Chapter 14

Daniel POV
" Ok we are here" Sydnie said while walking though are front door and Ave followed her. " Oh my god Sydnie , Ave" Jack said and hugged them ,he was upset. I mean all of us were upset are mates were taken from over night and we don't know where the fuck they are.
It made my blood boil that Stella wasn't here in my arms but somewhere hurt or getting hurt.
"Hey Jack it's ok we're here and we are gonna help you guys get your mates back in no time" Ave said while Jack walked over to the couch and sat nexts to Zach.

Stella POV
The guy that grabbed and dragged me out of the room he took me to a old bedroom that looks like it use to be a little girls room. He threw me on the bed and smirked at me. I wish I was wearing something that was not showing my skin because I was wearing a thin black spaghetti-strap tank top and a pair of small light blue shorts. I didn't like it at all.
" Hope you like this room because I thought it was perfect for a little girl like you" The guy said walking over to me. I looked at him . He had thick black hair, he was very pale, his cheekbones were very noticeable. He had a sharp jawline, light pink lips, and dark blue eyes. To be honest he was very handsome but not as handsome as Daniel.
"Well my name is James and you will be seeing me a lot, now get some rest bella mia" he said and with that he walked out the door and shut it. I heard it a couple clicks which means he locked the door.
I sighed and looked around the room. I hope the girls are ok I hope they are not hurt.
(Y/N: bella mia is a Italian it means my beautiful)

Daniel POV
" WHAT DO YOU MEAN CALM DOWN, I CAN'T CALM DOWN MY MATE IS SOMEWHERE, PROBABLY HURT AND YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" I yelled at Sydnie and stormed out of the room, I was so pissed off I just wanted my princess with me. As I walked to to my room I heard footsteps followed behind me.
"What do want?" I asked and turned around and saw Corbyn. He was upset, you could see it in his eyes. " Daniel I know how you feel we all do but don't get mad at the girls they are trying to help us out" He said softly. I looked down at the ground then back up at him.
" I know I just don't know how to control my anger, it worse when it's about my mate" I said.
" I know Daniel but just try ok" he said I nodded, Corbyn hugged me and I hugged him back.

----
Hope u like it.
I decided to write another chapter today because the last one was really short.

Have amazing day bye 😁💙