Chapter 17

Stella POV
" Get up your going with the other girls" I heard a deep British voice said. I looked up and saw a man that looked really familiar. He had brown hair, really tall, dark blue eyes. He looked so familiar I don't know why. " I said get up Stella, if you don't get up I will put you in more pain than you already are in" the British man said angrily. I got up but fell back down. I screamed in pain. I couldn't walk, my leg hurt so bad.
" You got be fucking serious, get up now or you not gonna like the out come" the man said. " I-I-I c-c-can't ...... g-get u-up" I said gasp for air. The man walked to me angrily. He grabbed my neck and picked me up. He pushed me against the wall. "You always been stupid Stella, no wonder you're mother gave you up, you were an embarrassment to are family" The man spoke in a low deep voice. I knew who it was now it clicked in my head. i-i-it was m-m-my f-father.
" f-f-f-father" I shuddered and was trying to breathe.
"F-f-father, Don't give me that darling it's me, I have been looking for you for awhile" he laughed, he threw me across the cell
Into the iron bars. I screamed in pain because it burned me and because it hit my back.

"Still the weak little wolf I know, I mean have you ever even shifted" He said laughing. He walked over to me and grabbed my chin so I was looking up at him. " Your worthless Stella no one will ever love you, and as for your brother Ben, he was happy that I banished you from the pack" he said angrily and slapped my. Then threw me across the cell.

Something in me Broke. I heard a voice speak in my head. " Stella let me in I'm gonna help you" a girls voice said in my mind. " who are, and where are" I said scared. " my name is Isabella I'm your wolf please let me in" she said. I started to shake. I don't know if I should trust her. "How I'm I suppose to do that?" I asked my wolf. " close your eyes and let me in and I will take it from there" I did what I was told.

----
Hope u like it sorry if it was short.
Have amazing day 😁💞