Chapter 8

(Y/N: I'm just gonna give guys ahead ups I love Daniel and Zach and they sweet and nice but in this book They are more mean and aggressive but they are gonna be overprotective over Stella and Lexi will be loving and sweet, I don't want u guys to think I'm making Daniel and Zach a bad guys , so no Hate thank u ,now in enjoy this chapter.)

Daniel Pov
I'm so pissed off at Stella , I know I shouldn't be because she doesn't understand stand that she mine and no one else but mine. I need too tell her soon though. I looked at my mate one more time. Then walked out one my bedroom and shut the door , lock it and walked down the hallway . The first thing I realized about the hallway, the trash was all gone.I guess that the boys cleaned it up lasted night after I went to my room last night.
I walked down stairs into the kitchen and saw, Corbyn, Christens, Jonah, Zach, Jack, and Gabbie all
Hanging out in the kitchen.
" Hey guys what's up" I said while walking into the kitchen.
"Hey Daniel where's Stella?"Jonah asked and threw me a blood bag. " She up stairs in my room asleep" I said and took a dirk of my blood bag.

Stella Pov
I woke up to a crying sound. It sounds like Lexi. I looked around the room and noticed no one in the room. I got up from the bed and walked to the door to try to open it. It wouldn't open. I turned and saw the bathroom, I walked toward the bathroom door and opened it. When I opened the door I noticed noticed Lexi crying. She was sitting in the middle of the bathroom floor. " Oh my god Lexi what happened?" I asked worriedly, I rushed over to her and sat down by her. " Stella w-w-we ne-need t-to le-leave " She shudder, and grabbed my arm, so she could look at me. She was a mess her soft blonde hair was a rates nest, her make up was smeared every, her eyes was blood shot. She was a mess and it hurt me to see her like that.
" Ok Lexi we are gonna leave but what happened first?" I asked,
She looked at me, her eyes where glossy, her bottom lip was quivering. I wrapped my arms around her. " Z-Zach a-and his friends they are monsters " She whispered in my ear. " W-what do yo- " I was cut off by someone pulling me away from Lexi, I looked up and saw Daniel he was very angry. " WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON !" He yelled at me, I shook in fear. " Answer Me Now Stella I swear to god if you don't Answer me you are gonna be in trouble " He said angrily and pick me up by my arms and threw on the bed. I saw Zach go into the bathroom and shut the door.
" Stella you have 10 seconds to answer me or you are gonna be in trouble " Daniel spat. He walked over to me and grabbed my chin to make me look at him. " She was crying s-so I-I w-was m-m-making s-sure she was ok " I shudder. " Do you think I'm stupid Stella, because I heard that you guys were gonna leave, is that right Stella?" Daniel asked I didn't answer him I was to scared. " Stella answer me now " Daniel demand. " y-y-yes" I studded. Daniel let go of my chin and back up from the bed. He shook his head and laughed. Why the hell is he laughing, what is he a psychopath. I got off the bed and walked closer to the door. He watch me and walked closers to me.
"YOUR MINE STELLA!!" He screamed at me. I shook in fear while staring at him. His eye where all black, they weren't the gorgeous blue anymore. It scared me. I didn't know what to do. I started back up against the cold wall.
"I-I'm n-not you're Daniel" I said quietly. I was still shaking in fear. Daniel walked slowly up to me. We were an inch a part.
"Oh my little Stella you're are mine and I don't care what you think you are mine." He said angrily.
He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and took me some where. I was screaming and kicking him to let me down. But that all stop when something hit my bum. It stung, I started to cry even harder, Daniel hit my ass.
All of the sudden I was thrown on to yet another bed. I looked around and noticed, I was in a bedroom. There was a window but it was bored up. So u could really see anything. The bed I was on was dirty and had one old pillow and a ripped up blanket. There was a bedside table but it had nothing on it. The room was gross.
" You are gonna stay here until you learn your lesson Stella" Daniel said softly and walked out of the bedroom and shut the door I'm pretty sure there was a lock on the outside because I here's a jiggling sound.
I just started to cry, until my eyes felt heavy, I soon fell in to a dreamless sleep.

--------------
Hi guys sorry for not posting a lot I have been busy plus my laptop charger broke and my phone so I'm starting to use my iPad. Hope u like this chapter 😀