Chapter 22

Stella POV
As I ran upstairs I ended up running into someone's chest. I looked up and saw Jonah. "Hey, hey what's wrong Stella?" Jonah asked. I started to shake when I heard a huge crash down stairs then yelling.
" D-Daniel g-got angry b-because m-my brother B-Ben h-he.....wants to t-t-t-t...take me back to his pack" I cried out. Jonah took a step back from me and look at me worried.
" Stella go to your room and don't come out until me or Daniel come and gets you got it." He said seriously. I nodded and wiped my tears on my sleeve of the hoodie. Jonah looked at me one more time while giving me a small sad smile and walked off down stairs. I was scared I didn't know what was going on but for some reason apart of me wants to got down there and not listen to Jonah or Daniel, but then another part of me wanted to hide in my room and wait until Daniel come get me.

Daniel POV
" Why are you here?" I said angrily.
"I came here for my sister Daniel" Ben said angrily. I glared at him, there is no way in hell I'm letting him take Stella away from, not without a fight. " Hell no she mine Ben and your not taking her" I snapped at him.
He walked vary close to me.

" What are you gonna do about Danny boy kill me because me and you both know if you do that Stella will leave you, we don't want that now do we?" Ben said evilly.
He smirked at me. I grew angry just by looking at he. I hated him form the minute I found out Anna was mates with him.
" I don't care if I kill you, we both know Stella will choose me over you" I said angrily and walked closer to him. Ben looked at me and punched my jaw. I stumble back.
I was so angry I think I was seeing red. I walked over to Ben and punched his jaw. We both started attacking each other. I ended up throwing him into the bookshelf I grabbed and knife that was made out of silver and slowly walked over to Ben.

" DANIEL JAMES SEAVEY PUT THAT KNIFE DOWN!" Someone yelled I looked over and saw.........(cliff hanger)

----
Hope you liked it sorry if it was short.
Have a great day or night wherever you are🖤😁