Chapter 11

(Y/n: Oh my god thank u so so so much for 1K reads on this book I'm so so so happy 😃)

Stella POV
"Ok Stella I need to explain some things to you, do you trust me?"He asked looking at me seriously.
" umm I guess" I said and sat down on the end of the bed. Daniel stood in front of me.

" Ok so I'm just gonna starts off I'm sorry for being hard on you and scaring you." Daniel said and healed my hands. I look at Daniel his eyes were gorgeous. Blue has always been my favorite color. " Stella I'm a vampire and you are my mate"
I looked at him is he really being serious or is he joking with me. Ummm
" You're joking right?" I asked him. Letting go of his hands and back up on the bed so I wasn't close to him.
" No sweetheart I'm not joking, I can show you if you want me too?" Daniel asked softly and stood up and sat on the bed.
I don't if I should say yes or no. A part of me believe him and the other part of me doesn't.
"I-I Don't know" I shuddered I was afraid he was gonna get mad at me like the last time, if I said yes. Daniel got up of the bed and walked around the side of the bed where I was. He picked me up and sat back down on the bed where I was sitting and sat me on his lap so I was facing hI'm.

" I'm not gonna hurt you princess and I'm not going to put you back in that room I'm sorry I even did that" He said softly. I nodded looking down I don't know why I feel small around him.

" Do you want me to show you Stella?" Daniel asked softy. I looked up at him and nodded.

" Ok Baby I promise I'm not gonna hurt you though" he said. He closed his eyes and opened them his eyes weren't the same bright blue anymore they where Black. Purple and blue veins showed up under his eyes. He opened his mouth to show of his pearly white teeth. I noticed two sharp fans one on each side of his mouths he wasn't lying he was a vampire.
I was shocked. I was frozen into place. I didn't know what to do. I looked down and then back up at Daniel and noticed his eyes are back to a bright blue and the veins where not their anymore. The fans where gone.
" So know do you believe me?" He asked I nodded and rubbed my eyes.
" Aww is my princess tried?" He asked I nodded cuddling into his chest and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Daniel POV
As I watched her sleep, so someone opened the door and walked into my bedroom. I noticed it was the guys.
" Daniel we needed to talk" Jonah said. I felt Stella snuggled into my chest even more.
" Ok what's up?" I asked

"They're back, they want are mates" Corbyn said.

----

Ooooo Cliffhanger I wonder who they are. 😁
Hope u guys like it's.
Have an amazing day 🔥🔥🔥