Chapter 5

Stella POV
"Lexi I don't know what to were to this party" I Wined and threw myself onto my bed.
" Oh come on Stella are u serious, were this outfit" Lexi said walking out of my closet and threw a white crop top, a little soft gray skirt and a dark gray sweater over top.
" Ok looks good, now get over here so I can do your hair and make u." Lexi said sassy and smiled. I walked over to the bathroom that was connected to my room and sat down on a stool that was in front of the counter.
" Ok so I am going to curl your hair and put it into a cute messy ponytail
And then I'm gonna do your make up" she said and started doing my hair.

—-An 1 hour Later—-
" Ok you're done, now let's get those high heels on" Lexi said I nodded and walked into my closet and put on my black high heels and walked out of my closet.  I saw Lexi siting on my bed.
" Hey I'm ready ,can we go?" I asked Lexi she looked up from her phone and her jaw dropped
" Oh My God you Look hot" Lexi said smiling I blush.
" And yes we can go now" Lexi said grabbing her phone and I did the same.
The we walked out of my room. I shut off all my lights and we walked out to the house and got into Lexi car.

———10 minutes later———
We pulled up to a lager house it, there where plastic cup laying in the yard, loud pop music playing form in the house, teenagers smoking, making out , flirting with other teen while their drunk.
" Who's party is this Lexi?" I asked her, all she did was smirk at me.
" Just follow me and you will see" she said and got out of the car and I did the same. We walked up to the house and walked in. Their so many people, they were either trying to pick up people, making out , or dancing.
I felt uncomfortable. " come on em their in here" Lexi said and pulled my arm to the into huge a kitchen. I saw 6 people standing around the big counter. The 6 people were the new kids at school.
" Hey guys this is my best friend Stella " Lexi said smiling at them. I noticed one of the boys staring at me and I know who it was it was that guy Daniel.
" Ok Stella the boy with the red cheeks is Zach, the blonde boy that has his arm warped around the girl with dark brown hair is Corbyn and Christina, the boy with curly hair that looks like Noodles his name is jack, the guy next to him with the bright blue eyes his name is Daniel, and the last boy name is Jonah" Lexi said and pointing to each one of the. I smiled and waved.
" Nice to meet all of you"
I said.
" nice to meet you too" Christina said and snuggled in To corbyn chest.
" hey Stella me and Zach gonna go somewhere we will be right back" Lexi said while Zach wrapped an arm around her waist and walked out before I got to say something. I looked around to see if the other guy were here but one was I sighed. This one reason I hate party People just leave me some were and forget I'm here this is not the first time Lexi had done this. She knows I hate party but she makes me go and when she finds a guy she doesn't come back until the next day.
I had to use the bathroom really bad. So I decided to find a bathroom. I looked around the see of people that was dancing and saw stairs on the other Side. I decided to walk through the see of drunk teenagers . I
Finally got to the other side. I started walking up the stairs and got to the dark Hallway. While i was walking down the hallway I felt like someone one was fallowing me. I looked around and saw a guy behind me I stop and he did the same.
" Well what is a pretty girl like you doing at a party like this" I creepy guys siad and push me against the wall. I was scared.
" Please let go of me" I said with fear.
" Nah Babe let have fun" he said and tried to pull my skirt down. I shook in fear and tried to push his hands away.
" N-n-no p-please g-g-get away f-from me" I stuttered.
" Aww. Come on babe I'm amazing you're gonna love it I promise" he said and grabbed my waist .
" Let her the Fuck Go now" a beep Voice said and the creepy guy let go of me. "Stella come here baby" the voice said I notice it was Daniel. I back away from the creepy guy and walked hurriedly to Daniel.
He pushed me behind he and walked up to the creepy guy and punched him in the face. The creepy guy fell to the ground, I realized Daniel knocked the guy out.
" come lets go" Daniel said and grabbed my arm and walked to a room and opened the door and shut it when we got in the room. Then He let go of my arm.
" Go sit on the bed I will be back " he said and walked some were in the room.
I looked around the room it was dark. I could barely see. I  laid-back in the bed and waited for Daniel too come back. I heard a shuffle Sound. " I'm back Stella " I heard Daniel say.  All of the sudden the bed side lamp came on.
I looked over and saw Daniel, he hand clothes in his hand.
" I got you some clothes" He said and handing them too me.
" The bathroom is right there" He said  and pointed where it was. I nodded and walked over to the bathroom and shut the door.
I changed out of my clothes and changed into the clothes Daniel gave me.
(Y:n what she changed in to)

I washed all of my makeup off and put my hair up in a messy bun

I washed all of my makeup off and put my hair up in a messy bun. After that I folded my clothes and walked out. I saw Daniel sitting on his bed while he was on his phone.
" Umm I-I am done" I said quietly holding my clothes.
Daniel looked up from his phone. He stood up and walked over Too me. " Ok baby, lets get you to bed it's already 2:30" He said and grabbed my clothes and put them on his desk. Then he picked me up bride style and put me on the bed. I looked up at him . Why was he being so nice to me. He was taking care of me I don't understand.
" Thank you for everything Daniel" I whisper.
" You're welcome baby, get some rest I will be back, I'm gonna lock the door so no one can get in ok , good night" Daniel said I nodded and smiled. He smiled back.
" Good night Daniel" I whisper and  snuggled into the pillows and fell sleep .
—————
Hope u like it