Chapter 29

Stella POV
I woke up with a pounding headache. I groaned as I opened up my eyes. I went to move but I couldn't I was tied to a chair.
" Well look who finally woke up" i heard a familiar deep voice that made me shiver. I knew who exactly who it was.
I looked up from my life and saw my so called father standing in front of me.
" Why I am I here?" I spat at him angrily I am not scared anymore I can't be scared of him anymore. All of the sadness turn into anger when I saw him standing in front of me.
" Ohh the little bitch speak." He said. I glared at him while he turned around to face the other people in the room.
" Ben thank you for bringing the little bitch too me, you can go with the guard by the door, he will take you to your mate" He said. What Ben brought me here, why would he do that. I thought he wanted me to stay safe and away from are so called pice of shit father.
" B-B- Ben why" I stutter softly. My eyes filled with tears.
He turned his head away from the door and looked at me with soft eyes.
" Go Ben now" Shawn said annoyed. He glared at me and walked to close to me. I was still staring at Ben to even notice Shawn was in front of me.
I saw Ben leave.
" NO NO BENNY PLEASE!!!" I yelled to him.
I felt something collided with my cheek. My cheek stung. I screamed. Tears fell from my eyes. Why was this happening to me. Why me? Why does god hate me? Is there a god? There was so many of thoughts running through my head.
" Now shut up" Shawn snap at me.
He walked over the a metal cart. It had all sorts of of sharp objects.
" Well this is going to be fun" He said.

•Daniel POV•

I was so fucking pissed. I am going to kill Ben and Shawn. If they touch one hair on her head I am going to ripped both of there heads off.
I will find you Babygirl don't worry I am coming for you.

--------
Hope you guys like this chapter sorry if it was short.