Chapter 7

Stella POV
I woke up with the sun light shining in my face. I groaned and snuggle into my pillow. I noticed My pillow wasn't as fluffy as it usually is. I opened my eyes and sat up. I realize that I'm not in my room or in my clothes form last night I'm in guys clothes. The room was vary clean and organized. I was trying to think of where I am but I don't remember. I as I was thinking I heard a door open and someone walked In the room I realized it was Daniel he was only in a towel. " Ummm Daniel what am I doing in here?" I asked him shyly. He looked at me with wide eyes. Oh how I love his eyes they were amazing. Daniel had gorgeous blue eyes. I could look at them all day if I wanted to. No don't think like that, I don't even know the guy. "Oh shit, your up give me a minute to get dressed and then I will tell you" he said and grabbed some Clothes and fast walked into the bathroom. When the door shut. I fell back onto the bed and huffed. Why would he walk out here in a towel. God he was hot like really hot, no Stella stop i can't think like this, I don't know him.
I got up from the bed and started looking for my clothes and shoes. " Stella what are u doing" I herd and deep voice I looked behind me and saw Daniel standing angry with his arms crossed. "I-I-I was l-looking f-f-for my c-c-clothes" I stutter and looked down at my feet. I herd a shuffling sound. I saw another pair of feet. "Why are wanting your clothes sweetheart you're not going anywhere." He said and grabbed my chin so I so was looking at him. " I-I w-w-want my c-c-c-clothes because I w-w-want to go h-h-home ." I shudder, I look at Daniel he looked mad. " No your staying here" Daniel said and grabbed my waist and pulled to the bed.
"W-w-what you can't keep m-me here" I said quietly pushing his arms away from me but he was to strong. "Yes I can now lay back down and got to sleep 5:30 in the morning it's too early for you too be up now go to sleep" He said and pick me up and laid me down on the bed and put the blanket over me.
I ended up falling back to sleep.

--------
Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating enough because I been on Vacation i went to Chicago for a week. I just got back and gonna start to update more. Sorry if this chapter was short the next chapter won't be short. Hope u like it 💕