Chapter 3

(Y/N: What Adam looks like up top)

Stella pov

When the bell rung releasing us for the next class, stoping Miss Hart rambling about a math test tomorrow . It was absurd how she can just make a math test  thinking we know the information with out teaching us.
I stood up from my desk sliding out of the chair . Picking up my books. I looked over at at Lexi doing the same. We both walked to the door see other students spilling out of it rushing to get to class again.
As we were walking together to English class Lexi broke the silence.
" You ready for cheer this year?" She questioned me. To come to think about it I really haven't thought about it. I used to enjoy it but from doing it last to hear from taking a mental health break, I am nervous to start my last year.
" Honestly Lex I don't know how I feel it's been a year since I done cheer" I spoke softly.
" I get that but you will be fine you're a natural when it come to gymnastics you done it since you were little, don't worry your pretty little brain of yours." Lexi said. I looked over at her grinning and shaking my head. As we walked to English we got closer to the the class room that was down the hall from Miss Harts room.

" Stella I did you see the new guy, shit what was his name...Daniel I think, he was staring at you the all last period?!" The blond exclaimed out of no where as we walked into English class.
I looked at her with wide eyes.
" Dude you say that louder I don't think the whole school heard you" I smarted off to her walking over to an empty desk that was second one to the back. The last desk was taken by the bright blue eyes man from last class that so happened to be the one Lexi was talking about as we got in her. I met his beautiful eyes , it was breathtaking. I broke the graze and hurried to sit down in the empty desk in front him hiding my tomato red face.
As I sat down I felt my phone buzzed from books. Picking up my phone looking at it and saw Lexi texted me.
I opened the Home Screen going to my messages. My face turn a deep red when I saw  what Lexi texted.

Lexi<3: He was totally eye fucking you bitch!

Me: No he wasn't shut up!!

Lexi<3 : Yes he was! Also you look like a damn tomato LMAO

I heard the bell go off signaling that has class started. Turing off my phone setting it down. Looking ahead of me seeing Mr. Richardson walking into the class. He was one of my favorite teacher. He was kind and laidback to his students.

"Alright class some may know me, some may not" He spoke with a gruff voice. Looking around to the class room at all the students. " The name is Mr. Richardson but you can call me Rich" He turn to his desk picking up a pile of paper then passing them around the classroom.
" I am passing out a syllabus for this year it tells you what you need and what we are doing for this class" 
As the syllabus got to my desk picking it up seeing there was another one. Turning around to hand it to the boy behind me.
When I did I met those bright blue eye staring back at me.
"Here you go" I spoke really softly my voice seems to betrayed me because of how quite I spoke. Handing the paper to Daniel. He took it accidentally touching my fingers. Feeling a spark of electric go through my fingers. Letting the paper go. Not braking eye contact with him.
" Thank you Sweetheart." He spoke in a low tone it was almost a whisper. It was like he was teasing me. I nodded my head, my face my burning hot. I turn around looking away from him trying to get the butterflies out of my stomach.
I looked over at Lexie to see it she was looking but she was across the room talking to a boy that was one of the new kids that was in the group from this morning.

—————

Lunch time finally rolled around. Lexi , Adam and me were out in the courtyard eating are lunch at a picnic table.
I had a book to nose reading it as Adam and Lexi was talking tuning them out trying to read the first of the Harry Potter series.
" Stella"
"Helloo Stella "
" Stella put the damn book down !" The book  was ripped out of my hands taking me from dream land.  I looked at Adam that had the book in his hand.
" What the hell Adam it was getting to the good part!" I glared at him yanking back the book. He look at me and gave me a goofy smile.
" Well me and Lexi were saying your name but you were not listening so I had to take it away to get your attention!" He said eating some fruit from my tray.
" Okayy well you got my attention what is it you want?" I asked getting annoyed. Lexi was sitting next to me putting a hand on my shoulder causing me to look at her.
" Me and Aden was just wondering if we are still having are little Moive night at your house because I can take you home after cheer practice" She said smiling at me.
I nodded at her.
"Yeah I am still down my mom not home tonight she work late at the hospital" I told them both.
Adam gave me a sad smile.
" She still never home ?" He asked looking at me. I sighed closing my book setting on the table.
"Yeah I am used to it she been doing it all summer. Now her new favorite hobby it to have a new boyfriend every week"  I said rolling my eyes from my mom pathetic way trying to grieve over my dad being gone. It hurt still thinking about him but at least I didn't go out and started doing drugs.
"Yikes, I am sorry Stella you don't deserve that" Adam said with an apologetic smile. I shook my head.
" It's fine guys really" I said putting my trash on  the red lunch trey." Alright let get back inside before the bell rings" I stood up brushing off the small invisible crumbs.
"Yeah your right let's go" Lexi said standing up as well with Adam also did the same. We all grabbed are lunch trey. Walking to the trash I saw the new group of students sitting at a picnic table in the shade. I caught the stare bright blue eyes looking into me soul.
I don't get why he was kept looking at me today. It made me feel some type away it made me feel drawn to him. I shook my head trying to get shake the thoughts throwing my trash away and heading into the school into the lunch to put my trey in the dishes.

————
Hope you enjoy this chapter !