Chapter 20

Stella POV
I groaned as I woke up because the sunlight from the open window hit my face. I turn away from the window. When I turned around I met gorgeous bright blue eyes. I gave a sleepy smiled to Daniel as I rubbed my eyes. " Well good morning Sleepyhead." Daniel said while rubbing my back. "Morning Daniel, how long have you been up?" I asked. " Well I have been up since 8:30 and now it's 10:40" he said smiling. He let go of me and stood up I from the bed. I notice that he wasn't wherein his basketball shorts and his old t-short, he was wherein black ripped skinned jeans and a drake blue button up he had some buttons that where not button.

"Oh man are mate is hooooott" Isabella said I giggled. Daniel looked at me with a smirk.
"What is so funny princess?" He asked while coming over to me slowly.
" Oh ummm well Isabella said you looked hot and I thought it was funny" I said
shyly and looked down at my hands.
I was so embarrassed. I totally forget that I am a werewolf and that Isabella is my wolf and that Daniel and his friends are vampires. I was so much to take in and on top of that my so called mom isn't even my mom she adopted me.

" Hey baby what's wrong?" Daniel asked whiles sitting by me. I didn't notice I was crying until Daniel started to wipe the tears off my cheeks. " Baby talk to me tell me what's on your mind." He told me I nodded. He moved the hair out of my face and put it behind my ears.

" Well it's just everything, my life has changed so much, i was in high school trying to keep my grades up then Lexi took me too a party where I was I met you and they guys then after the party I You ended you keeping me here and I had know idea why, until you explain it to me but I still was kinda confused. But when I got kidnaped by the other vampire. I found out I'm a werewolf and that I have a actual family. I have an older brother named Ben and a mother which I don't know what happened to her but I do have a father that hates me his name is Shawn and he is still out there to kill me, on top of that I'm going crazy because I keep seeing my bother around" I said taking a beep breath, trying not to let out a sob. Daniel pulled me into his lap and bear hugged me. That's when I let ever thing out.
"Shh baby it's alright" He said softly into my ear.
I started to clam down. I snuggled into Daniel chest. " Daniel I'm hungry" I said as my stomach started to growl. He chuckled " ok will get my princess something to eat" he said and he stood up form the bed and let me down. We started walking down stairs to the kitchen. As we walked to the kitchen.
I saw someone I never thought I was would see and agin.

-----
Hi guys hope you like this chapter.
I have been up since 5:00 in the morning it's 9:40 now but this morning my power went out now I'm sitting in my basement because it so hot up stairs. Anyway please comment if you like this book because I might end it pretty soon I don't know yet.
Bye guys hope you have an amazing day 😁💙