Chapter 25

(Recap: I sighed and moved into his arms. " Stella I'm sorry for what I did" Daniel apologize to me. I looked at up him. " Why Daniel why did you t-try to hurt him he i-is my brother" I said and started to cry.
" I know baby girl and I'm sorry please just let me make it up to you" He said softly while moving where I was sitting on his lap. I sighed and nodded.)

Stella POV
" Ok Daniel you can explain but it not going to make me change my mind" I said looking into his bright blue eyes.
" A long time ago me and your brother Ben were best friends"
Daniel said while looking into my eyes.

{FLASHBACK}

Daniel POV
" Oh come on Dani boy loosen up" Ben said excitedly. He pated my back.
" Ben I don't really want to go party right now" I said tiredly. I didn't really want to go every since I saw my little mate yesterday I couldn't really get her off my mind.

" Oh Daniel just to night please" Ben bagged me.
" ok fine just to night" I said and walked out of the living room .
"Yesss come on Dani let go to this party it's gonna be fucking lit"
( 1 Hour Pasted)
I have been at this party for 1 hour and I can't find Ben anywhere. I walked out side on to the porch. I looked around to see if I could find Ben but I couldn't.
" S-Stope please s-stop I-I'm not ready B-B-Ben" I heard a girl crying helplessly. I walked off the porch over toward the side of the house.
" Shut the Fuck up Anna!" I heard the guy hiss. I walked closer and saw Ben and Ave. Ben has Ave pined up against the wall and Ave was there helplessly there crying and struggling to get out.
I got so angry. I ran over to Ben grabbed him and threw him off of Anna.
" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER HUH!" I yelled angrily at him pining to the ground.
" Whatever the fuck I want Daniel she my mate and you can't do anything about it" he said all of the sudden I felt to hands on the side of my head. It's happened so fast I didn't know what was happened until my eyes fell and I hit darkness.

{End Of Flashback}

Stella POV

" That night I woke up Anna was gone so was Ben, Stella Ben not the same person you know I'm just trying to protect you baby because I love you to much,
please forgive me" Daniel begging me. He wrapped his arms around my naked body and pulled me closer to his chest.
I grabbed Daniel face and pulled it closer to mine. " I forgive you Daniel, I love you so much" I said and wrapped me arms around him and kissed his lips.

-----
Sorry it's been while since My last update. I hope you like this chapter.😁