Chapter 30

Daniel POV

It's been weeks since Stella has been taken. We all know who took her , that fucking pice shit did. I can't even think about him without getting fucking mad. We have looked where Stella could be but we can't find her. I hope we find her today. I can't stand have Stella not by me.

When I find Shawn I am going to beat the shit out of him. He a fucking pice of shit thats need someone to punch the shit out of him and thats what I am going to do the when I find him. I might just kill him because I swear to god if he hurt her his ass will be killed.

I laid in bed for a while thinking of a plan on how I am going to save my princesses from the monster. I got up from my bed and walked over to my dresser and pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans and a gray hoodie. Then I walked to the bathroom and stared the shower. All that was running through my mind was Stella.

I want her. I need her. I crave her. Stella baby I will find you and you will be in my arms soon I promise you that baby girl.

Stella POV

Shawn had me tied to a cold metal table. I was in a dirty ripped white t-shit, well it was white but it is cover in my own blood. I had cuts all over my body. Pain is all I feel. Hunger is all I feel. I was broken inside. I never knew this how I am going to die. I am never going to see Dani agin to be in his arms or feel is lips touch his lips. I am never going to see my friends agin.

" Well wasn't that fun, I had fun did you ?" Shawn asked with a evil smirk. I spit blood in his face. I want to go home. Please please oh please god help me. I saw Shawn raise his hand and slapped my cheek really hard. Everything went black.

Daniel POV

I was down stairs in the living room sitting on the couch as we made up plans to figure out where Stella might be.

" Ok we have checked every-" Jonah got cut off by a knock at the door. What if that was Stella? I asked myself. No it can't be.
The person on at the door knocked again but this time a little harder. Jonah stood up from the couch and walked over to the door. Everyone in the room watched him. He reached for the door knob and turned it and opened the door.
I saw Ben with is arms wrapped around Anna. OH MY GOD ANNA.
" Ben, Anna what the hell are you guys doing here?" Jonah asked.

" I came here to tell you that I know where Stella is and I will take you guys to her but first all I ask please don't get mad at me there a reason why this all happened and I will tell if you guys don't beat the shit out of me" Ben said

I can't wait until I see my Mate again.

-------
Hope you guys liked this chapter. I know it's kinda boring but the next chapter going to have a lot of action in it.