Chapter 1

Stella Pov

The warm sun the beating down on my small body as I laid in a meadow of flowers looking up at the blue sky. It was my happy place it brought everything I loved here, it was peaceful, quiet, and smelled of fresh grown flowers and summer time.
There was a dark shadow that cover my body taking the warm sun away bring me cold.
I looked over my shoulder and saw him standing over me. I smiled up at him.

"Watcha doing sweetheart? " He asked softly, bring me a warm smile. When he spoke it was like warm honey that made my stomach have butterflies.

" I was enjoying warm sun until you took it away from me."I said looking at him up and then sitting up. The bight blue eyes of the handsome man that gave me butterflies every time he spoke.

" Oo someone a little feisty today." He spoke smirking at me. He lean down putting his hands out from me to take them .

My eyes snap open grandma came into my room "Come on Stella sweetheart it 6:30 it's time to get up" My mother said while moved my curtains back to let the sunshine in. I groaned pushing my head into my my pillow shielding my eyes from the bright sunshine.
"Come on Stella, up and at them.." She said. I felt a small dip on my right of my bed to as she sat down. I moved my head to look at her. She smile at me moved my hair behind my ear.

" I'm up mom " I said while sitting up and rubbing my eyes. She looked at me with her soft brown eyes, her eyes starting to water.
" Your growing up so fast, just yesterday was the day I picked you up from kindergarten from the first day of school ." " You we're so so small, so happy to finally see me after the day. Oh you were jumping from joy talking up a storm to with your father when we go home about your first day of school." She spoke so softly. She had a sad smile displayed on her lips while she was ruffled my curly brown hair.
I smiled at her. There was a small minute of silence.
"I cant believe it's your first day of your last year of high school I am so proud of you" she said braking the silence.
" I know it's crazy " I said softly while moving out of bed.
" Oh my little Stella is all grown up ." She said as she got up as well. " I will leave you to get ready, I am making chocolate chip banana pancakes for breakfast" she said as she closed my bedroom.

I was walk into the my bathroom and turn on the shower so I can get it hot. Then I walked out to of the bathroom into my room to my closet and picked out a shoulder purple flowered dress and picked out some black converse and set them on my bed.
I walked back into the bathroom and took off my spaghetti strap black tank top and my blue pajama shorts and put them in the laundry basket. Then moved back the shower baby blue shower curtain, step into the steaming hot shower.
I exhaled a sighed when the warm water hits my back.
I stood in the shower washing my hair thinking back to the dream I had. I always have the same dream. I am in a meadow , warm sun casted down on my body as I laid in the grass looking up at the blue sky waiting for the same thing. A tall young man with tan skin, blondish hair. He had the brightest blue eyes but it was all I can see of him and I would wake up. All I want to know who is the man in my dream and what his face looks like and what his name means.

I got done with my shower and shut off the shower. I moved the curtain back and stepped out of the shower tube one a white fluffy bathroom rug. Reaching over to the towel rack pulling off one of the soft white fluffy towel. Drying off with it and wrapping it around my body. Then I heading into my room to my bed to put my outfit on.
When I was done getting dressed I headed back to the bathroom to blow drying my hair. After blow drying my hair it had became wavy it looked good enough to not do anything else with it. As much as I loved doing my makeup I wasn't in the mood today so I decided just mascara would be fine and some fruity lip gloss.

Looking into the mirror making sure everything look good. I was ready to leave the bathroom putting everything thing back and shutting off the lights and walked back into my bedroom. I grabbed my baby blue book bag off of my bead bag throwing it over my shoulder and waking to my nightstand to grab the phone of the charger.

Then walking to my door and shutting it and walked down stairs into the kitchen and saw My mom making a plate of pancakes.
"Looks yummy mom" I said waking over to the counter to sit on one of the bar stools.
Nana looked at me a smile taking a plate putting a some pancakes on it and handing me the plate.
" Oh you know I make the best." She said with a toothy grin. I laughed at her taking it and thanking her as well. As was eating my pancakes my mom broke the silence.

"Stella I won't be home tonight I'm working nights shifts at the hospital" She said looking up after finishing her food.
"Oh ok that's fine" I said. It's nothing new really she always work I never see her. After dad died she lost it. She started going on dates with guys, and though her self into work. My mother wasn't the same mom I had years ago but this morning was a little more unusual she was being loving. I was not complaining I just wasn't used to it anymore. My of my thoughts broke when my mother spoke.

"Oh shoot I have to go hun I will see you tomorrow , love you." She said getting up out of her chair. Walked over to the sink and put her plat in the sink.
She walk over to my and kissed the top of my head. Then looked at me.
"You know the rules, no boys, no party, n" I cut her off " Yes mom I know what the rules are go to work your late " I said getting up out of my chair and putting my plate in the sink.
" I know just be safe I love you Stella have a good first day back to school." she said grabbing her purse.
"Love you too mom" I said, she smiled, I smiled back and watched her leave through the garage.
I grabbed my book bag and my phone. I headed out the front door locking it and staring my journey to school.

————
Hello....hope you guys like this new chapter it's still have the same points. I really hope this chapter is better I add more details for sure.