Chapter 13

Stella POV
I woke up in a small room, tied to a chair. I look around and noticed that I'm not the only one. Gabbie, Christina, Tatum and Lexi was also tied to chairs also but the only difference is that they were not a wake. I was scared I didn't know what is going on.

Did Daniel put us here?
Did someone kidnap us?
Are we gonna die?
Why are we here?
I want to go home and be with my mom.
Oh how I miss my family.

I had so many thoughts running though my head I didn't know what to do. I was getting a massive headache because on it.

I heard heavy footsteps, then a door opened with aloud creek. The 2 guys walked in. I couldn't quite see who they were. I hear the footsteps coming closer to me. I started to shake, I was terrified and I couldn't do anything about it.

"Well well looks who's finally up," a deep voice said. It sounded nothing like Daniel.
" Ooo so the princess is wake" I another voice said.
" Who are you and what do you want" I said bravely. I was trying to not act scared.

" Oh baby I'm your worst nightmare and all I want is you" the person that spoke first was talking and came closer to me

" Let's go some were private and talk" the same guy said uniting they ropes that were around me and then garbed my arm and took me too another room.

Daniel POV
I was angry and upset. When I woke up this morning Stella wasn't beside me. In fact none of the girls were here. At first we thought they went to the store real quick. But no we have called there phone but they were still in the house. Something happened and I know who did it was those Originals. They were the ones that kidnaped my baby and they are gonna pay for it.

----

Sorry for the short chapter I have work in 15 minuets and I keep falling asleep.
Have amazing day I might put up another chapter to day but I don't know .
Bye 😁💙