Chapter 2

(Y/N: Lexi up top^)
Stella Pov

Stella Pov

When I got to school I walked to the main entrance. My peers was littered around the court yard. Friends laughing, hugging , catching up from the summer they had.
Walking up into the school people rushing around me trying to find there lockers. Freshman running to find there class in the big high school.

My locker wasn't hard to find it was a ways down pases the gym on the first floor as I walked into the school. 3017 was my locker number. Look at the numbers reading them as walked through the noisy school halls.
  Making it to my locker managing not to run into the rushing people. I open my locker placing my book bag inside. Opening my book bag taking out my books organizing everything thing. After that I started getting my books for first period.

"Hello my beautiful bestie, I have missed you!" My blonde best friend chirpy voice spoke behind me. Starling me a bit I jumped and turn around. I saw Lexi with the brightest smile that would light up the night. Lexi was a gorgeous girl. She had long wavy bleach blonde hair, big blue ocean eyes that stare right through your soul. Every guy in this wanted school. Lexi could easily get a guy she wants so in a heartbeat. Even though she wasn't that type of girl she sure did look and act the part. Lexi was hot, outgoing, sweet but if you piss her off she definitely would tell you to go fuck your self. She was also care free and didn't give a damn about what someone thought about her. Lexi was on badass bitch and she was my best friend.

  " Heyyy Lexi I missed you too, you look hot!"I complemented her. Lexi was wearing a maroon crop tank with baggy ripped jeans and a pair or white Nike Air Force shoes. As I shut my locker Lexi spoke up.

" Whyyy thank you that dress it looks gorgeous on you Stella it hugs your curves in all the right places!" She exclaims looking up and down my body. My face felt flushed. I am not to Keene on complements because It's makes my all shy and nervous and I hate feeling that way.
Lexi laughed at me body language knowing damn well that I hate complements.

" You brought your cheer uniform right?" Lexi asked me. I nodded " Yep last year on the cheer squad is going to be weird" I said looking at her. She smiled while holding her books close to her chest too .
"I know this year is going to be wild I just know it" Lexi said with a toothy grin.
I nodded and agreed with her. I have a feeling there is something going to happen this year but can't put my finger right on it yet.
I saw Adam walking really fast and had a goofy smile plastered across his face.

"Hey Girls" He said when he got to us. The boy was all jittery and hoping like a little bunny.

"Adam Why are you smiling like that?" I asked while leaning against my locker and holding my books against my chest.

"Because ..I just saw the hottest group in my Inter life of being on this planet and I thought One Direction was hot, holy shit these guys are wayyy hotter than then and the best part is they are transfer students this year! " Adam dramatically spoke lacking of air as he rambled about them. Me and Lexi looked at each other and bursted out laughing .
When me and Lexi laughter settle down I started to speak but that got cut short when Adam started freaking out again.

"Omg look!" Adam said excitedly, " Look how Hot they are." Pointing at a group of people walking through they hall as I turn to looked.
The group looked like they were powerful and not to be messed it was very intimidating.
The boys that were walking down the hallway of the school. They were pretty pretty handsome . They were five guys and one girl.
One guy was sort of short, he had brown curly hair that look like Ramen, and big chocolate brown eyes. The second guy was was taller than the guy with Noddle for hair, he wore a baseball cap, he looked older than all of them.
The next guy was shorter that the second guy, he had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes, he kinda look like Jacob Sartorius. The next guys was blonde, and had blue eyes, he was tall than the other guy, he had his arm around a girl she was gorgeous, she had short brown hair and Big brown eyes.
Finally the last guy , he was scream danger but he was fucking hot. He was tall tanish skin had blondish hair and bright blue eyes that were captivating. He looked very familiar. It's felt like I met him before but I just don't know were I would've met him. The tall man turn his head as he walked passed me catching my eyes and winked at me. My face went flushed red from the blood rushing too my cheeks. What that man just did was leaving me feeling something I haven't felt before and it scared me but excited me at the same time.
There was a smirk playing on his lips like he knew what he was doing to cause me to feel this way. He looked away from me and continued walking with his group while traveling down the hall. Hopefully know one saw it.

" Oh my they were hot, you were right Adam, Come on let's go to class before we are late" Lexi said.
" Yeah let's go I don't want to get yelled at by Miss Hart again even though it's are first day back. " I said, we all started walking to are class. Adam had a different class and had to walk the other way. Me and Lexi have the same class which was Math.

We both walked into math walking straight back to sit in the very back. I took a desk by the window and Lexi took one beside me.
When we sat down the bell finally rung.
" Ok class, take out your textbook's from under your desk." Miss Hart said as she stood up from her desk. The door immediately open causing everyone too look at the door. It was the new handsome blue eyed man.
" Young man are you going to tell me why you are a minute late to my class" Miss Hart spoke bitterly. The man stood there staring at her. " I supposed its because I am fairly new to the school and was trying to find your class now if you excuse me I would like to sit down." he spoke forcefully staring at her intently. Miss Hart sighed dropping her hands down to her side.
" Very well, just tell me you're name so I can make you her for attendance." She said walking back to her desk.

—————
Hope you like this character!