Chapter 35

Stella POV
Recap
Everything pitch black.
I couldn't move.
What hell happened.
I slowly started to see light then I realized I wasn't dreaming anymore. I was opening my eyes. I slowly tried sit up but I couldn't I didn't enough strength
I looked around the familiar bedroom trying to find him. But all I saw was....
"Jack" I whispered
------
Stella POV

Jack looked up from his lap. He looked shocked he mouth was a little open and then it went to is smile.
"OH MY GOD STELLA, YOUR AWAKE!" He yelled and went to hug me. I tried to hug back but I still didn't have enough strength in my arms to really hug back.
" J-Jack I c-can't really m-m-move" I stuttered. I was getting scared why I couldn't move. Jack let go of me and took a step back.
"Oh umm let me go tell everyone on if that your up and I will get you some food." He said with a soft smile.
" Can you just get Daniel for now I just want to see him if you don't mind?" I asked. Jack smile dropped and he looked upset. Did I say something wrong? Why is he upset? Is Daniel ok? Is he hurt? What is going on??
" Umm Stella before you woke up Daniel was getting really impatient and he started to get angry because you were not waking up... the thing is he miss you a lot, I would get he but I am afraid I don't know where he is at the moment, he stormed off after his outburst" Jack said sighing and running his hands through his curls.
'I how long was I out for?' 'Is Daniel ever coming back?' 'Is this my fought?'
My started to take over my brain. I started to panic.
" Stella it is going to be fine, your going to be ok." Jack assured me I just nodded and sighed. I don't know what I am going to do. I want Daniel. I need him to see him.
"I am going to go get you some food and tell the others that you are up ok" Jack said and walked away form the bed and out the door.

Daniel POV
When I got to the bar I parked my car on the curb and got out. I put on a pair of sunglasses and started to walk towards the dar. I saw a woman standing out by the dar entrance she was blonde. She was wearing a short black tight dress the went to her mid thigh. She was pretty hot not as hot as Stella. Stella was gorgeous. Stella had honey brown hair, it was alway soft and long. I loved it when she cuddle in my side and I would run my hand through her hair while she fell asleep. I shook my head. I need to stop thinking about her she not going to wake up. This hurts to much I need it to stop and the only way to do that is to flip the switch and that's what I did. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Every emotion I was feeling went away. No pain. No sadness. No anger. Nothing I felt nothing and I loved that feeling.
I took it upon myself to get snacks for the road and that woman I saw was just what I needed
" Umm can I help you?" The woman asked. I smirked at her. She would make a good dinner tonight. "Why yes you can I was wondering if accompany back to a hotel for a night beautiful" I said darkly and smiled. She blushed and looked down at her feet. " I mean I have no plans and my ride is late why not" She said. My smile grew bigger and I wrapped my arms around her waist. " That is perfect sweetheart"
We walked back over to my car where I was a moment ago and open the passenger side door and helped her inside. " Thank you and if you don't mind me asking what is your name" The woman asked. Looking up at with a drunken smile. " The name is Daniel" I said bending down to her level. I grabbed the side of her face. Looking into her light blue eyes" Now you are going to be quiet until I say so." I compelled her. I stood up letting go of her face. I shut the passenger side door. Then walked to the drivers side and got in.

When I got into the car and pulled out my phone and dialed a old friend.
"Hey Bro" Eben spoke through the phone. " Hey man it's been while are you in the city?" I asked while starting my car.
" Hell yeah I'am Bro I just got here last night" He said. I hummed to his response. " Well I have dinner if you're hungry because we are going to have some fucking fun" I said and smirked at the woman siting next to me. " Sounds amazing bro!" Eben spoke " I will send you my address"
" Alright sound good man" I said and hung up. Not a second later he stent me the address and I was off.

Stella POV
We were all in the living room waiting for Daniel to come back. I don't think he is going to come back because it been almost 10 hour. Every one tired to get ahold of him calling him , texting him, even Jonah and Corbyn went out to look for him but nothing, he was just gone.
Now I finally was able to get out of bed but now I was laying on the couch with my head in Lexi's lap , with dried tears as she just plays with my hair.I didn't dare to speak at, I didn't trust my voice. I felt like if I was to speak I would break and start to bawl agin. It just hurts so bad that he left.
I fell like this is all my fault....
Like I caused this....
Now I am broken and want my mate but he doesn't want me.........

------------
Hey guy! How have you all been.
Sorry I disappeared agin. I have been so busy and I didn't know what to do for the next chapter.
I will try to keep updating more often.
hope you all enjoyed this book.