Chapter 10

Stella POV
Before Daniel went upstairs he whispers something into my ear that made me super happy.
He said he was gonna let me go home to my Mom. I was so happy. Lexi looked over at me confused and walked over too me. I noticed Gabbie and Stella heating up pizza. " Umm Stella what did Daniel whisper into my ear?" Lexi asked nervously.
Should I tell or should I not I mean Daniel told me not to tell anyone. I looked at her " It was nothing really Daniel told after I was done eating I was to go up to his room" I lied well partly lied l. Lexi looks at me for a moment and nodded. She walked over to the counter and sat down I followed her . Gabbie set the pizza in front of me and I thank her. I started eating when I was eating I got up and put the plate in the sink. Lexi looked at me and smiled. " You know where Daniel room is right?" Christina asked me while she hugged my side. I nodded and smiled at her. " Bye guys" I said and walked to Daniel's bedroom. When I got to his bedroom I knocked on his door.
A cuple of minutes Daniel opened the door.
" You know you don't have to knock u can just walk in right" he said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes at him.
" Sorry I'm didn't want to walk in if you were changing or something" I said looking down at my feet.
"It's fine darling" he says and open his bedroom door more so I could come in and I did .

" Ok Stella I need to explain some things to you, do you trust me?"He asked looking at me seriously.

------
Hope u like it sorry if it wasn't good.
I know I have been posting much because I have been so busy but I promise I will try to post more often. 💙