Chapter 27

You didn't see that coming

Ben POV

" BENJAMIN I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING GET STELLA WHERE IS SHE!" My father yelled as he saw me walking through the office door. I put my head down.
" I am sorry father but her fucking mate got in the way and she didn't want to go" I said. I really didn't want to bring my baby sis back but I had not choice. He was going to kill Anna if I didn't and I don't want that.
I know Daniel thinks that I hurt his sister and kidnap her. But I had no choice it was my wolf Alex he is the one that is did it. When I saw Anna at that party I knew she was my mate and that when I black out I never did anything.
" Fine then if I don't have Stella then you know the punishment" My father said I looked straight him and saw him motion one of the guards to go. " Go get Anna you know what to do" He told the guard.
" NO DON'T PLEASE FATHER YOU CAN'T HURT HER.....please" I begged. He laughed and came stood up out the his chair and walked around his desk and walked towards me. When he walked closed to me he punched me straight in the face. I fell back onto the ground.
" YOU DO NOT TALK BACK TO ME GOT IT!" He yelled at me. He grabbed me and stood me up.
Before he could say anything else I heard crying.
" No please don't let me go" I heard Anna my baby crying. No I can't do this. I can't watch her be tortured agin.
" Ahh she here" he said walked over to her. The guard put her in an chair and tied her to it.
" Ok let's get on with it" My father said. Anna noticed me standing in the room.
" Benny please .... h-help m-me" she begged me. Her bottom lip quivered. I walked closer but some garb my and held me back.
" shhh let's make this quick ok" The Dick spoke. He slapped her and she hit too the ground.
I don't think I can watch this.

Stella POV

When I was done eating my food I walked back upstairs to Daniel room. " Hey Princess I got a swimsuit for you" He said and handed a white and baby blue stripes two piece bathing suit.
"Go try it on baby" He said.
" Thanks" I said and walked to the bathroom. I took off my pjs and put on the Swimsuit. When I was done I looked in the mirror I looked ok in it. Then I put and a white sun dress .
" Baby are you done yet" I heard Daniel through the bathroom door.
" Yeah Dani" I said and walked to the door and opened it and saw him standing in Front of the door.
" You look gorgeous baby girl" He said and wrapped his arms around my and kissed my lips.
" Daniel we have to go soon" I said looking up at him since he was so tall.
" I know baby girl plus we are done so let get down stairs" he said.
We walked down stairs into the living room. When we got down there. I saw Jack, Gabbie, Jonah, Tate, Corbyn and Christina but Lexi and Zach were not down here.
" ZACH HURRY UP ITS ALREADY 10:40!" I heard Lexi yelled as she came down stairs.
" I AM COMING WOMEN" Zach yelled back as he followed her down stairs. I giggled. Lexi was always Bossy when someone was late.
"God they sound like a old couple" Jack said laughing and everyone else laughed.
" Ok everyone ready to go" Jonah said everyone nodded and we left the house.

---
Hope you like this chapter
Sorry for cutting it short but next chapter is going to have something big happening.