Chapter 32

Stella POV

"AHHHHHH STOP THAT HURTS PLEASE DON'T DO THIS !" I screamed at Shawn. I was becoming anger at him and myself for feeling weak I hate the feeling of being weak.
"Stella let me in" I heard Isabella voice. I closed my eyes. " WHAT !?" I asked i was scared i couldn't take the pain anymore it was all to much. " You heard me Stella let me in I will get us out because Daniel is not going to come and save us" She said. She was right its felt like a year I have been here the sad truth is that he is not going to save me even I was his mate. He would be here now. I let Isabella thorough and I slip off into dreamland.

Isabella POV

When Stella let me through my eyes open. Pain shot thorough my body. I yelped. Son of a bitch that hurt. I look at Shawn and glared at him. I tried to left my arms to get out of the melt chains but every time I moved the burned my arms. He put wolfsbane on the chains. I hissed every time I moved. " Aww the little bitch come out of her hiding is place" I heard Shawn speak. He was the devil. He was never the father of me and Stella. I know why Shawn wanted us dead was because we were never his real child and Shawn hated that. Are whore of a mother had an affair on Shawn when Ben was little. How I know that because they used to fight about when Stella was hiding from the Shawn. I hated this man so much I wanted him dead.

I saw Shawn his back was turned to me I heard a bunch of clanking noises.

" Hmmm what to use I have so many knives and other sharp objects ." He turned around and gave me a sick smile " I think you should choose little bitch" I glared at him. I was getting mad he is pissing me off. I want to get out of here and beat his ass. " I am not choosing asshole you can go to hell for all I care" I snapped at him. I could feel my eyes turn purple. I could feel my self getting stronger. Anger makes me stronger and Shawn makes me fucking pissed just by him even in the room. " Aww the little bitch is getting feisty now" He looked at me with this that sick evil smile on his face. I gripped onto the chains and pulled on them hared. They burned my skin so fucking bad but I don't stop using I felt something stab into my stomach. I screamed in pain.
" I will see you later bitch I need to take care of some other things" I heard Shawn say before I heard his footsteps leave the room room.

Thank fucking god he left. I started to feel lightheaded. I felt like I was going to throw up. The pain I was feeling hurt so bad. I whimpered the pain hurt so bad. I needed Daniel to come now I can't fight this anymore now. I started to feel weak to the point where everything went black.

Daniel POV

Ben pulled over on the side of the road. We where next to a forest. I looked at Ben confused.
" Ok we are here" Ben said and got out of the car. I did the same and saw everyone get out of the car and started to walk over to Ben.
" Ben where the fuck are we?" I asked frustrated.
He looked over at me . " we have to walk the rest of the way it's not that far" He said and start to walk into the woods. We all started to follow.

We walked for 20 minutes in the woods until we got to a old house. I saw Ben turn to us. " Guys go hid behinde a tree , I am going to make sure the costs is clear " He said. Can he be anymore slower Stella is in danger. She is fucking hurt I need to see my baby girl. Saw Jonah walk towards me. " It's going to be fine Dani we are going to get her soon and this will be all over" He whispered to me as we walked behind the tree to hide. I nodded to Jonah he was right. After we get Stella I am taking her somewhere safe and we will live the rest of are life in pace and away from everyone hurting my little mate. I was pushed out of my thoughts when I heard Ben talking to someone.

" Black get Shawn I found out where Daniel and his friends are 20 minutes away at the Susie Dinner they are close we can catch them" I heard him say to someone. " Ok one minute I will get him and the other guys and you can take shown us where they are" I hared a gruff voice speak. Then hared heavy foots steps fade away and a door slam. I heard Ben huff. A few minutes later I heard the door open agin. " You better not be lying boy you know what happens when people lie to me....they end up dead, thats what happen to your whore of a mother" I heard the devil speak. I wanted to rip his head off. I heated him with passion." I know father" I heard Ben answer. " Ok lets go I want to see Stella little mate before I killer her." I heard Shawn speak and laugh at the end. There was footsteps sounds going the opposite.into the woods. We waited until it was silent.

" Come on lets get Stella and get out of here" I heard Jonah speak up in the silent. Then stared to walk to the house. We all fowled him to the house. We stopped at the porch. " I think we should spilt up into two" Corbyn said nodded along. " Ok so Jack and Gabbie you guys are the look out, Zach and Lexi you together , Tate you with Corby and Christina and Daniel your with me" Jonah said. We all nodded and went in the house.

(To be continued)
--------
Hope you like this chapter I am really sorry that I haven't been updated that long I just have be very busy.