Chapter 19

Stella POV
I woke up with a killer headache. I groaned as I sat up from a bed. I had no clue were I was. Until Daniel walked into the room. I realize I was in his room.
" Morning sleepyhead" Daniel said and walked over to me.
"Morning Daniel" I said softly. "Ah" I groaned while holding my head. Daniel walked over to my in a fast pace.
" Aww sweetheart what's wrong?" Daniel ask as he walked over to the side of the bed that I was laying on. "M-my.....my head is pounding" I said and whimpered. Daniel gave my a sad smile . " Stay here baby I'm gonna be right back" Daniel said softly. I nodded and laid back down and snuggled back into the soft pillows.

Daniel POV
I sighed as a walked out of my bedroom.
" Hey what's wrong Daniel" I looked over at who was by my and saw Eben I smiled
" Hey Eben, when did u get here?" I asked as we walked down stairs.
" Like a couple of hours ago, Jack and Zach told me what happened about everything" He said
" oh nice and yeah these past couple of weeks have been hectic" I said as we walked in to the kitchen.
" Yeah I bet how have you and your mate been, have you marked her yet?" Eben asked while I reached to get the Ibuprofen for Stella head. " Well right now she not feeling the greatest she has a really big headache" I said, as grabbed two ibuprofen pills and laid them on the counter. " Aww well I hope she feel better" He said, right when he said that he Stella walk into the room wherein my black hoodie and white knee socks. She had the hood up over her head. I smiled she looked so adorable. She slowly walked over to me. " Hey baby what are you doing out of bed?" I asked she looked up at my her eyes were all red I could tell she was crying she still was because she has tears running down her face. " Aww sweetheart come here" I said she walked closer to me and I picked her up and sat her on the counter. " Danny my head hurt really bad" she said softly while wrapping her legs around my waist and snuggling into my chest. " Here Stella I got you some ibuprofen for your head." I said softly and grabbed the two pills.
She looks at me and takes them out of my hands and pops them into her mouth.
I handed her a glass of water and drank it.
"Thank you Danny" she said and smiled at me and snuggle into my chest again.
I hear Eben laugh. I totally forgot he was there. " Shit I forgot you were still in the room." I said while my arms around Stella. " It's all good Daniel you guys seem really cute together" He said chucking and stood up from the counter stool.
" Thanks Eben, well I'm gonna go and take this little one to bed it's been a long day" I said looking down and Stella who was playing with the buttons of my shirt.
" Ok Daniel see ya later" He said and walked off somewhere. " Hey baby you want to see something cool?" I asked Stella looked up at me and nodded. " ok but wrap your arms around my neck" I told her she did what I said. " Are you ready Stella?" I asked her she nodded. " yep" she said smiling at me.
" ok here we go" I said and sped to my room in a second. I looked to down and saw Stella looking at me with a big sleepy smile. "Whoa that was amazing" she said happy. I smiled at here and laid her in bed and then laid next to her. " Danny can we Watch Rick and Morty?" She asked while getting under the covers.
"Yeah Princess" I said and turn on Rick and Morty.

-----
Omg guys thank you so much for 2.14k
I'm so happy I can't Believe it 😁
Have and amazing day or night where ever you are bye 💞