chapter 4 : date pt1

I woke up with the same cause like I faced everyday morning. The alarm had just rung crazily. I yawned, my eyes still close tight.

I'm still damn sleepy.

I hit the snooze button, setting another time to be woken up at and just about time I'm wanting to have another deep slumber. A groaned came out from my lips first thing in the morning as I remembered that I have a date going on today, with Jimin that is. ( a/n: Sorry to interrupt but this is her room looks like) 

I throw my duvet away, letting the coldness attacking my body causing me to not able to sleep

I throw my duvet away, letting the coldness attacking my body causing me to not able to sleep. I'm the type of a person that likes a warm place. A warm place can cause me to sleep while if I'm in a colder place, I couldn't fall asleep as it was too cold for me to be in a sleeping state.

Today is Friday that's mean I have only a day left before my wedding day and today we having a date because it's Jimin's idea. Last night, I told my father to tell Jimin that I thanked him for brought foods during the recess and once the call ended between them. Dad told me that Jimin wanted to bring me to a date. A simple one.

I open the water tap on, letting the water gushes out and fills the bathtub. While waiting it to be fill, I lift up my gown and put on the rack (a/n: in this story Ara wore a night gown so she doesn't wear any pants except her underwear.)

I unclasped my bra and pull my panties down and lay them on the rack, closing the tap as it full. I slowly dipped my whole body inside the tub.

"What a lovely bath." I moaned, feeling the warmth of water.

I took the liquid soap (lavender), opens the lid on and squeeze it gently letting the liquid to fill in the tub. Lavender has been one of my favorite soap. The smell are so nice that it relaxing me.

I closed the lid back and mixed the liquid lavender soap with the water countless time until I saw a bubbles wrapped around my body. I lean my body back on the edge before shutting my eyes, enjoying my quality life of shower.

Wearing my robes on after the relaxation in the tub earlier had loosen my tensed muscle. I let out an satisfaction sighs, as I feel more better than before.

Walking out from my bathroom. A figure of a sitting man with his back facing me on my mattress had scared me to death. My voice rang out in alertness but soon it calms when the man itself turn around. I frowned.

"What are you doing in here Jimin? I thought you'll be waiting down in the living room?" I asked confusingly, looking at the man sitting like a lost puppy.

"I am actually but your parents forces me to go up here to accompany you and told me to come down with you. I don't know what's in their mind but don't worry I've come with no intention of doing anything." He defends himself, his hand went up in the air and swore to himself.

I slap my forehead. Mother and father wouldn't be satisfied if Jimin didn't do what as they told him to. Sometimes it made wonder if what are they doing currently is a good choice to make.