chapter 25

NORMAL POV

"Baby wake up~" jimin cooed into your ear.

Jimin expect you to wake up like the usual you but you seem like not interested in wake up early.

Jimin heave a sigh before waking you up again.

"Honey, wake up."

You groaned, signalling him out using your hand.

"Nu-uh, I'm not gonna get out from this room not until you wake up." jimin said, clearly a bit demanding.

You sighed and at the end gave up. You sit on the bed with your eyes glaring at him, making Jimin chuckles at you disheveled appearance.

"I'm awake now. happy?" you ask, annoyed.

Jimin smiled. "VERY. Now go take a shower, then eat your breakfast."

"Of course, 'VERY' happy since your mistress is not here." you said, emphasizing the word 'Very'.

Jimin whom one step closer about to get out of the room stopped as he heard your sentence. He sighed heavily.

His heart sink, his lip shuts tightly not knowing what to replied to you, obviously it's the his huge mistake he ever done.

"Why? Did I say something wrong? I don't think I did." you smirked evilly but hurt at the same time as you recall that moment.

You wanted to revenge all those things he did to you by talking random shits that you knew he did behind you just to make him mad or to make your heart satisfies.

"Just go and take a shower don't be late." jimin told softly before he went out from the guest room.

You sighed. You got off from the bed and do your daily morning routine as usual.

===

"Where are you going?" Jimin ask as he sees you suddenly stood up from the chair, taking your bag with you and about to get out from the house.

"Uh, school of course." you replied.

Jimin quickly stand up from his seat and took your wrist, bringing you to the couch which makes you bewildered by his act.

"No, I won't let you go." Protest Jimin.

"But, I have to go to school."

"No, you won't."

"But I wanted too. Jimin you can't just control me. I have my own life and I have the rights to control my own life." you said.

Jimin sigh, feeling slightly down because of you didn't obey him.

"And I have the rights to control you since I'm your husband." He fought back.

"Still, I have to go to school no matter what." you said, rolling your eyes while puffing in irritation.

"Fine. You win, but in one condition. I will take you to school-No, until the front gate."

Your eyes widened and gasp escaped from you lips.

"No, no, no. I against that. You know it will affect our reputation mostly you. You know you are a teacher and besides you can get fired because of that. If you dropped me at least a block away from the school gate then it's okay but in front of school gate.. That's unacceptable plus students might see us, being together."

Jimin chuckled. "So what, let they know. Rumours started up and boom. That'll be my ends and so are you by that we both will be staying home, without working or schooling and spending our life time together. How that sound? like it?"

You felt very irritate earlier but now it's more than that. Seriously. It's your life why would he interfere. Besides he meant nothing to you- No, you meant nothing to him. He's the one who's cheated on you so why bothered.

After a few second an idea popped out on your head.

"Fine, I won't be going. You won." you said, putting your hands are up in the air indicating you are defeated.

Jimin smiled in victory as his plan on making you stay at home since you are pregnant are successful but little did he know you had an idea of going to school. More like going to school sneakily without his knowing.

"Good, now go take a rest while I'm at school. Bye."

Jimin was about to give a peck on your forehead but you managed dodge it. Jimin sighed disappointment, slowly making a way out from the house.

As soon you saw Jimin's car moving away from the house. You took out your phone from your bag and dialled jungkook.

After a few second it ringing jungkook finally picked up.

"Hello, your kooks is here. What's with the phone call?" he ask

"Hey, kookie you already gone to school?"

"Not yet, why?"

"Perfect, Actually I need a lift to school can you help me with that? " you question.

Jungkook parted off the phone of his ear and check the caller ID to make sure it is really you. He was confused. You already had Jimin but why would you asking him to lift you up. Jungkook, then put his phone near to his ear again before he replying.

"Where's Jimin hyung?"

"About that, jimin kinda ask me to stay home but I don't want to. I really wanted to go to school. Please jungkook, can you help me?" you begged with all your might.

Jungkook exhale a very deep sigh before answering your question.

"Fine, be there in less than 10."

"Thanks, kook."

"Anytime."

You hung up the phone call and smiled happily, now that you know that you will be going to school. You have your own reasons why you wanted to go to school really bad. It's simple, because you're bored living at home alone, looking like complete shit.

Especially at your shared house with Jimin, god knows how much bored you could be when knowing your husband didn't care about you.

UNEDITED