chapter 13

SKIPPED TO 4 MONTHS

I had my scan yesterday and Chanyoo was my companion for that day. Jimin couldn't able to attend because he had a lot work nowadays and it was very understandable since being a teacher is not easy. He also sometimes unwillingly had to go out because of a meeting not as a teacher but as a business man. His father managed to passed his business down to Jimin. So, he has to work two at a time.

I have told him to just stop being a teacher and just focus in his business but he disagree saying that then he couldn't able to meet me and it will kills him more. I laugh when he said it. He's very dramatic.

I on other hand is fine and healthy but the only problem are, my weight gained a lot these day due to my often eating. My morning sickness became very, very bad. I also urinate most of the time, like after an hour or two, I would go to the toilet to pee even though I didn't any type of drink.

I couldn't even take a nap everyday. In school, the only time I had nap was during Jimin's. He knew I needed it, so he did not bother to wake me up. My breast are incredibly sore causing me to sometimes whining and venting to mother. As for my belly, it became larger and are hard to hide but since I'm getting fat, students doesn't notice a thing.

Speaking of mother. Knowing that Jimin is not at home much to spend with me. They often to come around and taking a very good  care of me. Both Jimin and my friends also also came but of course Jimin didn't knew that knowing how possessive he can get if he heard I'm with his friends.

Yesterday also made Chanyoo and I shooketh. During my third appointment scan, with Jimin that is. We was told we're having a singleton but guess what for my fourth check up. I was surprised when the doctor saying that I'm not only having one baby but two Jimin and I are expecting twin!

The doctor advised, since I'm expecting twin, I should drink a lot more water like a gallon a day to get me hydrated to relieve my extreme morning sickness and he gave me an iron supplement since my last one finished.

I'm in school now. I went to school with Jimin. Talking about Jimin, I haven't tell him that we're expecting twin because I'm waiting to tell him at the right time of the month. I'm 5 month pregnant now. Jimin's birthday is in October, that's like 3 month away.

It is time for lunch, we're currently in the cafeteria sitting in one if the bench. A maid packed me food to eat. Our mothers had requested Jimin to tell the maid to pack me healthy food for me to eat since the cafeteria food is not very healthy to eat, of course they know what kind of food is served here. This is jimin's mother's school.

"How was the appointment yesterday going?" Ashly ask munching her burger which is one of the school cafeteria menu.

"It was fine, just that I'm expecting another one." Obviously dropping a hint.

Their face drop in frown, not knowing what I'm trying to interpret. "What do you mean you're expecting another one? You're pregnant, you can't expecting another one."

I flick Taehyung's forehead for his stupidness. "I am pregnant but I'm expecting another addition in my stomach. I'm having twin!" I hissed. That's when the two of them lost their shit causing me to burst into laughter.

"Bitch! You Bitch! How?" Ashly hit Taehyung's arm causing him to shot her a glare.

"Chanyoo is a twin, don't you remember?" Taehyung answered more like questioning on my behalf beating me to it.

Now that while they are having a glaring contest, I realised that we're missing Jungkook. How come I've just noticed, should've have known.

"Where's Jungkook?"