chapter 19

NORMAL POV

"That is completely ridiculous!" yelled jin from afar after hearing their stupidest plan.

"You heard us hyung?" ask taehyung, looking confused.

"If you think I didn't heard what you guys say then I i'd say no, you're wrong, I may be far away from you guys but I still could hear you." he replied.

All of them who's in the living room, discussing about jimin's problem heading towards the kitchen where Jin and Ashly are.

"Hyung, do you perhaps have a hearing power? You know like on the movie?" Namjoon ask.

"Nope." he simply replied.

"Then how come you can hear us?" ask Yoongi.

"Well, duh. Don't you guys noticed it yet? His voice is louder than thunder. Of, course we heard." Ashly stated as she placed the plate on the table while jin is pointing to Namjoon telling that it was Namjoon's voice

Yoongi turn to Namjoon, smacking him at the back of his head.

Namjoon groaned and whimper harshly. "What was that for?"

"Sorry. My hand slipped."

"Tch, slipped my ass." Namjoon mumbled.

"What was that?" Yoongi ask while glaring at Namjoon's face.

"Nothing." Namjoon smiled nervously.

"I thought I hear you said slipped my ass." Yoongi said with the tone Namjoon did (the mumble).

Namjoon just chuckled nervously. Knowing that suga was a very scary person. The only thing that played on Namjoon mind is.

"I'm a dead meat for sure."

"Do you want another smack?" ask yoongi.

Namjoon puts his both hands up in surrender.

"I'm sorry."

"You'd better be." Yoongi hissed.

The rest are just laughing seeing Namjoon gets scolded from yoongi.

"Where did you get that stupid idea from anyway?" ask jin.

"Well, from my head where else did it came from." he says bluntly.

"No wonder, it sucks." jin rolled his eyes.

"Sucks or not. My plan always works and as y'all know, I'm the one has a higher IQ than all of you." Namjoon proudly stated with a smirk forming on his lips.

"Says another stupid sentence coming out from mouth, I'll choke you to death." Yoongi threat.

"Okay, that's enough yoongi and anyway you all know that you're here in my kitchen, having a breakfast together to discussed about Jimin's problem and not to argue right?" ask Ashly and all of them nod.

"Well, if you guys want to argue about something other than Jimin's problem then. You are please to get out from my house before I kicked each one of you by force."

"Fine!" all of them groaned.

"Speaking of problems, Namjoon are you sure about your idea? Cause I don't think it sound like a plan to me at all" ask jin as he look to Namjoon with unsure face.

"Well, I'm always sure." Namjoon assured.

"But only one problem." taehyung add.

"And that is?"

"How in the world will you get the girls?" taehyung ask, confuse.

"Well, I kinda run a club which include a girl employee." he nervously admitted as he rubbed his nape which is not really itchy.

Ashly can feel the atmosphere changing due to Namjoon.

"Let me guess. You haven't tell them?" Ashly ask, making Namjoon nod.

"Whoa. I thought we are your friends. I'm.."

"I'm hurt." hoseok told.

"No wonder, you have dirty mind. I'm not surprised Namjoon." Yoongi Shaking his head slowly.

"Well basically Namjoon, I'm speechless." jin replied with a blank face.

"I know you guys upset, i didn't tell you about it and I'm sorry about it." He chuckles nervously as he earn a glare from the 3 of them (yoongi, jin and hoseok)

"Now, When are you going to start this stupid fake plan of yours?" Ashly ask.

"Well, I'm kinda want to start it tomorrow what you guys say?"

"Well, I agree. As long as the fake plan of yours didn't failed, that's all." jin sighed.

"Well guess that all of us agreed on your fake plan." hoseok shrugged.

"Listen here Namjoon, If your so called fake plan is failed. I don't think twice to put the blame on you." Warned Ashly.

"Don't worry, if the plan did not work. I will took the responsibility. I promised." he replied, nodding.

"If that's so then, good. Now go eat your breakfast."

"Where's ara?" ask hoseok.

"Well, last night after the gathered thingy inside Jimin's house. She kinda ask me to bring her back to her mother's house so I brought her there. Safe and sound."

"What about her parents? Do they know she's pregnant?" ask jungkook worriedly.

"About that, her parents and in-laws are surprised to hear that she was 6 month pregnant but still they're happy." she retorted.

The boys sighed in relieved after hearing the news came out from Ashly lips. They thought the parents and in-laws are mad and ask her to abort it since she's still a teenager but when the reality hits them everything they expected to be happen is different. It was the opposite from their expected.

UNEDITED