chapter 15

A/n: Ashly is a rich as well..

Today is Saturday that's mean I have to face him all day long but I'm thinking of ways to avoid him. After last night, I still have no courage to meet him.

I know Jimin already awake, I had went out earlier to check who it was in the kitchen after smelling a sweet vanilla aroma and I saw a glimpse of his back. It's afternoon now and I'm back in the guestroom.

A sounds of my favorite song booming having my attention toward my phone. I turn and grab it. Ashly name appeared on the caller ID. Answering the call, I placed the phone near my ear. "Hello?"

"Hey! I just want to tell you that I will come to fetch you."

I frown. Obviously I don't understand since she just attacked me saying she will fetch me out of nowhere. "What do you mean? Where are we going?"

"Sorry for being sudden, let just say I'm so done with Jimin and I hated the fact that you shut yourself out and not tell everyone about it. For goodness sake, you're pregnant, Ara. I don't want you to keep your problem to yourself. This is why I'm doing this. I want you to tell the boys what that fucker has done to you and I don't care whether you like it or not! Now be ready. I'm 10 minutes away." She told, immediately hang up. I stretch my arms away and stared at my phone blankly.

I sighs. I have no choice, do I? I walked into our shared room since my shirt is mixed with Jimin's. Grabbing a quick outfit for today and changed into it.

With a black sling bag, slinging on my shoulder, I strides down the stairs to the entrance.

"Where are you going?" His soft voice trailed behind me.

"That's none of your business!" Continuing my way to the front door but a hand was quick enough to hold and stop me from walking.

He tugged my hand forcefully causing me to spin and face him. That moment, I saw raged and disappointment in his dark brown orb. I knew, I still love him. It's hard for me to hate him. The more I tried, the more it made me love him. Even though he had hurt me in a way I didn't wanted to happened.

I looked away from his longing stare because I couldn't stand it. It hurts me when he standing here in front of me as if the other day in the old stall had nothing happened. My heart hurt from the pained he caused.

"Baby, I asked you. Where are you going with all these looks?" His hand softly ran across my cheek, brushing with full of care.

I felt his free hand wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to his. My heart are beating louder. I don't know what he was doing but my mind is telling me, I need to go away.

"I'm going, Jimin." I tried wriggling out from his embrace but no avail though there's an excess to go through. His grip on my waist are securely holds onto it.

"I know you're going to run away. I'm sorry baby, I was so upset with that Jungkook guy so much. I don't like him. I'm sorry that I let my anger out on you. I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I felt his lips met my head, kissing it many times as he couldn't had it on my cheek or lips since I have my head looking down the entire time.

I couldn't understand him. Why he really hate Jungkook so much that he can't even accept my friendship with his.

"Why did you hate Jungkook that much? He didn't do anything wrong to you and yet you're here speaking shit in front of me about him. He's my friend you're talking about!" I spat. My heart burns with the insult he threw about Jungkook. 

He sighs, staring deep onto my eyes. "Everything, I hate everything about him. The way he look, hold, talk and laugh with you. I hate all of it. I don't like other men touches what's mine and that is you. You are my wife, Ara. I don't like jungkook, taehyung and all my friends staring at you. You are mine with or without your consent." His voice came out firmly, sending a shiver down to my spine.