chapter 50

"Hyung, I have seen your expression earlier when the man described how she looks likes and you seemed to know her, aren't you?" Blabbered yoongi.

Jin sighs, he knows he would get caught by Yoongi's sharpness. He plop himself on the bean bag.

Namjoon, hoseok, taehyung and jungkook who were sitting on the couch, watching their older discussing the matter in front of them as if they are watching a drama.

"You really sharp on this, aren't you yoongi?" Ask jin as he slump his head on the soft material pillow behind of his head.

"Well, what can I say." He slyly state making the older grimace.

"I'm not complimenting you, so don't get your hopes too high." Told jin, yoongi shrugs.

"So, who is she?" Asked yoongi who is getting impatient for no reason.

"From what I've heard o-"

"Just get straight to point. Who is she?" Yoongi interfere.

"It's kim." Jin replied with a sigh.

Namjoon frown as well as yoongi. "How do you know it's her?" Ask Namjoon after being invincible for the whole time.

"Well, I recently saw her. Her blonde hair, the visible bumps and all the description. How come I not know it wasn't her."

"She dyed her hair?" The youngest asked.

Jin nod. The room fell silence for once. One by one had their mind stuck with their own thought except jin. He was literally drained from the whole day incident.

His eyes was heavy and about to close when suddenly his eyes open once again as a laugh erupted. He look at the man who laughs. Yoongi.

'Oh god, what he have in mind this time?' Groaned jin in his thought.

"She must be stupid. Covering her whole self up but then getting discovered behind those stupid disguise." Yoongi spat, laugh hysterically.

The boys just look weridly at yoongi as if they have saw a mental guy has escaped an asylum.

None was talking, not because they were scared at yoongi sudden laughs, losing his sanity. It was because they doesn't know what to say on such thing of what had happened.

===

"So yoongi, where did you find this? How in the world you find her blood?" Ask jin after seeing another test result coming from Yoongi's side.

"One of my man drugged her and take a little blood from her. Easy as peanut."

"When she's pregnant?! Oh god! Yoongi!" Jin groaned, shaking his head before throwing the paper results on the coffee table and slumping his body on the fluffy bean bag. Again.

"What? It's the only chance I had, besides she can handle much better than that, though she's pregnant." Replied Yoongi nonchalantly.

"But drugs and sex are different yoongi. Too much drug, you could've kill the unborn baby with the drugs you gave her! And you made your man to have sex with that prostitute?" Shout jin on his doctor mode.

"Wrong dick position could also kill the baby and, hey. I have my brain to think. The baby's alive. I told my man to dropped a pill of drug in her drink. She just passed out a few hours. They didn't do it but almost. Almost. She's fine!" Yoongi assure jin.

Jin rolled his eyes. "And so it's confirmed he's the baby daddy." Changing the subject, looking at the paper.

Yoongi smile. "Indeed he is."

"But how come she agrees on having sex? I mean with another male? Doesn't she remember that she still pregnant?" Jin frowned.

"What's the point of being a prostitute then?"

"She still doing that job? I thought being a teacher already have enough income." Namjoon stated.

"From what I found, she only did it when she got a booty calls."

Jin shake his head and 'tsk'."anyway, where's the man?"

"He's at his place, of course. But will come to the hospital next day." Yoongi answered.

"I still wonder why did he easily gave you his blood? Wait, don't tell me. Violent." Jin gasps.

Yoongi groaned. "Seriously hyung? Why do you keep on suspecting me that much. I did not use any violation. So please don't accuse me using any kinds of violation." 

"He asked why, and I told him everything what happened and he gave his blood, simple." Yoongi explained.

"So." Hoseok started after a few silence occurred.

"Is everyone going to be there I mean us as well?" He ask.

Jin smiles and nod in triumphs, "yes, of course."

A smile came up to their faces, knowing a happy news have been finally revealed to them and can't wait to tell the news. But on the other hand, A woman was fuming in anger, looking at the man after hearing a mistake on his easy task.

"How could you lost the bag?! Why are you so clumsy!" Shouted the insane woman whom throwing things visible in front of her eyes.

"I-i'm sorry ma'am, I was chased by a few men when I was doing my job. The bag contain you've given me seemed to be loosen, making it slipped off of me." The male lied, protecting the truth in exchange of owing the man whom helped his family and wife's expenses.

The woman clutch her hair in agony. Stressed looking at the male for reasons.

"What have I done to offer a stupid poor people like you with such money?" The woman says and eyeing the male on his knees in disgust.

How much the male wanted to laugh right there in front of her while saying her richness aren't enough to compare with the young man helped him earlier, decided to just suppressed inside.

"Whatever, just get out from my fucking house you poor dirty human. What have I done to even get you come here dirtily." She insults.

The man wasn't even going to get angry since it was typical of him getting insult from rich ignorant cliché people.

The male stood up with a wobble after sitting on his knees for an hours only to hear the woman losing her own sanity just because he told about losing the bag which was a lie.

"And your money. I will not paying you because of your clumsy job." The woman said.

'No, thank you. I have someone helped me sincerely unlike people like you who don't appreciate anything. May you have the karma for not getting the man you wanted woman.' The male snickered in his thought, walking out from the woman's house as he had the urges to spit everywhere on the place.

"Amen!" He yelled out loud for his thought.

===
Hey guys, I'm still alive! Sorry for the late published. My exam are about to start on this Wednesday but I'm not busy with that. I caught cold few days ago but now I'm almost getting better and anyway, hope you love the chap.! Sorry if there's any mistakes up there.

About the woman in this chap, you should know who is she. It's pretty obvious who.