chapter 31

"What do you want miss Kim?" you ask rudely.

"Oh, acting so bitchy are we?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, enough of this tension. Please do come in Miss kim." jin interrupted, trying not to get the tension getting more tense than it already was.

You wasn't really liking the idea of jin inviting her in but jin keep on insisting and eventually you gave in.

You sat down on the couch with jin and yoongi sitting both in your left and right, as for Kim sits facing you.

"So, what are you doing here?" jin ask as you don't want to be involved with anything along with the young woman you completely hated in it.

"You see, before I answer those silly questions of yours. I wanted to ask you a question." She looked at you, holding her hands up on jin

"Go ahead. Be my guest." you shrugs.

"You must be wondering why Jimin sometimes comes early in the morning or maybe didn't come back home at all."

You nod.

"Well, let me tell you the truth, he's with me." She told.

You and yoongi's eyes widened as for jin, his jaw dropped.

'Why would jimin slept with her?' The both men thought, confused.

Your blood raised, full of stupid reasons. Your heart skipped a beat and a sudden pained struck your heart like a bolt lightning.

"W-why?" you stuttered.

"Simple, because I'm pregnant with his child." she told.

That's it, your heart shattered to million of pieces. Your heart once again hurt, tears welled up in your eyes. Your sentence can't be formed by itself, your tongue numbs with just one reason.

Yoongi and jin on the other side felt the pit fire growing inside their heart. Yoongi clenched his fist and for jin just shut his lips, trying so hard to suppressed his anger with only one sentence popped out from jin's head.

'Jimin goes overboard this time.'

"But you may never know if that child inside of you is his." jin protest.

"Oh, Yeah I know it his. He even already took the test and guess what?" she took out some documents from her bag and threw it on top of the table in front of you.

You took the document in your hand and looked at the results.

"It's positive and so that's mean Jimin is the legal father to the child in my tummy here." she said, pointing to her unseen yet belly.

Jin took the paper and scanned everything. He was shocked to find out that Jimin was really is the father. Even though he's a doctor. He wasn't very sure if the test results are real cause he even have encounter things like this before. Lying.

"So, why you here?" yoongi ask suddenly after his long silent treatment.

"I'm here because I'm craved for something and needed him to buy me some food plus I needing him" she told with her bitchy tone.

Yoongi curled his fist. His anger grew more as he heard the woman's sentence. He stood up from the couch and approached the woman, slammed his fist on the couch's armrest besides the young woman which made her flinch at yoongi sudden burst with his never ending glares on her.

"You seriously stupid you know that? Why in the fucking world would you need Jimin. You know Jimin already have a wife and she is right in front of you. That's mean Jimin has the right to be with his wife more than you since his wife are one month away to become a mother besides, you already have a legs, arm and eyes given by the gods. You also know where is the right path to the shops right. Why would you choose to come this far from your home to Jimin's? I'm sure in your area have a vender selling across your streets. It would be lying if you say no didn't you?- don't worry, do not reply me cause I don't want you to answer since the breath of yours are too stinks to smell but since I'm being nice here. It would be pleasure if you get the very fuck out of this house right now and never come back before I took an action." yoongi forced smile as his eyes shoots dagger to the young woman.

The woman stood up on her feet, feeling irritates and scared of yoongi at the same time, went to the front door but stopped and then turned to face you whom sitting on the couch with tears streaming down off your face.

"Since you know I'm pregnant to Jimin's child. It is better if you leave jimin and I living happily together."

"It's you whom should be leaving. You fucking bitch-No, fucking idiotic slut." He hissed.

"I wonder how your baby will come since the mother is already stupid enough for me to notice. I felt bad for the baby already." yoongi said, pretending to be sad.

The woman pissed off as she heard yoongi's remark which then she immediately leave the place as she was already fed up facing yoongi's rude behaviour towards her.

"That woman are seriously rude. Who is she is anyway and why would she claim that baby inside hers is jimin's child?"

"She's Miss Kim. My teacher also the one whom jimin cheated on me repeatedly." you told.

Jin gasps. "Wait, that will mean the child is really his?"

"I don't know jin. I just don't know." you softly muttered as tears was rolling down to your cheek.

You felt like thousands of knives just been thrusting inside your heart. You can't bear the pain. The pain getting hurt as you remembered the earlier conversation.

YOUR POV

My tears won't stop coming out. My heart was broken. I don't know what to do. He promised. He had promised before but he broke them. I have no choice. I think this is it. I think I have made my choice.

"Guys can you help me?" I ask as I wipe my tears that uncontrollably falls.

Jin and yoongi look at each other then averted their eyes onto me.

"What you need us to do?"

"Help me get out of this fucking house."

I'll just leave him for good.

UNEDITED

=====================
A/n: yo guys. I hope y'all love this chapter and I'm very sorry for the late update

I want to say thank you for reading my book. And happy 1K uwu...

I purple you guys all 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

And have a happy day, enjoy yourself for today.

Love your author