chapter 12

I woke up with the same reason. Jimin are wide awake at the sudden movement I caused. It actually made me felt really bed that he woke up. I told him to continue his slumber but he said he was fine and that I was more important than sleeping.

"You want to lay in bed or go with me in the kitchen? I want to make breakfast." He asked. His arm already slung around my waist, pulling me closer to his chest.

His hand ran to brush my hair, tucking back a strand of hair behind my ear. His eyes roamed around my features and it made me confused. His eyes were as if telling and screaming me something but I decided to shrug it off.

"Princess, I'm asking?" He softly said after I didn't reply his questions.

"I want to go to kitchen."

"Alright then. Let me take my phone with me so you can play with it cause your phone died right?" He asked still holding me onto his.

I swear he's treating me like a kid! And I don't like one bit of how he treat me..

"Okay, now what did I do wrong?" He asked running a hand on my hair for several times and gave a chaste kiss on my lips.

But I like how he did this to me.. Romantic!

Shaking my head immediately, "Nothing, it's just you treat me as if I'm a kid and I don't like it at all." Snuggling deeper into his chest. There! Right there, I heard his heart thumping madly causing me to smile.

It's the same how it thumping crazily when I'm with Jimin.

"it's, that I'm treating you because you're pregnant. I've got to be extra careful around you. I want our unborn baby to be healthy as always." He murmured kissing the tip on my hair.

"Now, let me take my phone, okay? And then we'll be going down." He informed. I softly whine when his grip around my hip loosen and that I can't feel his warmth anymore but I kept telling myself that, he'll be gone just for second.

As I was expected, in a second his figure already standing in front of me. His hand sliding back to my waist, assisting me to go down the kitchen and once I was fully seated, he gave me his phone, letting me do all I wanted to do with it while he made a food.

Currently I'm in my class. I was supposed to be staying at home, today. Might just say Jimin have done his researched about pregnancy and it told that in the first trimester, it could be dangerous for the mother to be in such state such as depressed, stress and so on that can lead to miscarriage.

Since I'm still a student Jimin thought, it wasn't a good choice for me to go to school and had told me to not to go for these few weeks and for my school, he said he will handle them but of course, I did not agree with him causing us to have a little heated argument like other married couples. None of us were giving up to it but Jimin ended up to gave up and has his permission to go.

Right now, I'm having a maths class with Jimin. The subject for today are quite hard and not very understandable but for the other students, I guess quite fine with it. Matrices. I don't like matrices very much.

Heck, and matrices kill me!

And as for the three of my best friends. I had announced them the news of my pregnancy. Ashly and Taehyung are very happy knowing they'll having a title once the baby is born but jungkook on other hand are not really liking the idea.

He was frowning and boy, he was also upset with the news. I know he didn't like it because to him, I was like a little sister and making me pregnant during my teenage life, will causing a problem to me. I know he felt it that way. Jungkook always being like that.

Attending our parents inside once they arrived. During we're on our way home. Jimin and I suggested that we should tell our parents about the news and that we called our parents to come to our house for a dinner.

I was serving a drink to both of our parents who comfortably seated on the couch. The dinner was already done though, all are made by Jimin. The television are on so that they could watch a movie or shows whatever it plays in the channel.

When I came back to the kitchen, there Jimin is, standing while glaring his balls out on me. "What happened to the I told you to stay?"

Oh, shoot!

I bit my lips and think of ways to get out but Jimin, he strides forwards my direction and grabbing me onto his. "You are so stubborn little girl, don't you? But no worry. I'm going to make sure, you'll have your punishment serves later on." He growls

My eyes widened and instantly my hand wrapped around my belly. He saw what I was doing and he smiles, removing my arm that was protecting my belly. "No, worry. I asked Jin if we can do it and he said we can. If you are wondering, jin is a doctor too." My jaw dropped.

Bitch, he had the audacity to asked his friend.. God this is embarrassing!

"And he said congratulations by the way. Also, tomorrow I'll be telling my other friends, if you don't mind that is." I tip toe and peck his cheek causing him to pouted and I nod.

"Why, not on my lips?" Pointing to his lip and requesting me to do the same thing like how I did to his cheek. I scrunch my nose and kissed him anyway.

"Have you bring the shirt, Jimin?" I asked where that is the reason why he had gone and also why I served the drinks to our parents though it was suppose to be his job to do so but he was gone to get the shirts. The drink was still hot. I couldn't leaving the drink there until it runs cold so I ignored his order and just did my work.

For the shirt, let just say we went to a store to look for some baby's toy to surprise our parents but our plan went otherwise as we bought another thing. The shirt was found by Jimin. It was an adult couple plain shirts but in the middle of it says 'We're a proud ass grandparent.'

We bought two for it, one for my parent and one for his parent. Chanyoo aren't able to come today because of his compact schedule. Yes, I was disappointed but I couldn't do a thing about it since he's abroad attending meeting with other large company.

"Yep, I've got it. Which one do you choose." He showed me the two shirt for me to choose.

Another couple grandparents shirts was also plain but this time it's said, Congratulations for the new additions!'

My hand went to the right side as I made a choice. "I need to be a badass daughter for a while." Jimin and I laughs as I picked the first shirt.

Walking together towards our parents. They whose voice a booming loud quiet down after saw us coming. "So mother father. Ara and I have something to give."

"Oh, I thought this are suppose to be a dinner." Mother gasped in surprised.

"It is but we decided to give a present to you now." I gave the shirts to both of my parents and Jimin gave to his.

Once they saw the shirt. Their facial features changed into a confusion. I'm not going to lie but I was about to laughs at their look, my mother are the most funniest. She kept hitting my dad as if she knew our message. "Y-you're pregnant?" Dad stuttered and 8 pairs of eyeball watching over us with full of anticipation.

Jimin held my hand this time. "Yes, hell we are!" Jimin yelled and caused a happy chaos going on after.

UNEDITED