chapter 6 : wedding pt1

I heard a thud's sound causing my brow to furrow though my eyes are close tight since I was sleeping peacefully until the sound came, I groaned.

Not again!

I flip to the other side of my bed. I decided to ignore it and continue to sleep.

Before this, my alarm had rang a while ago and when I'm awake to close the alarm, my surrounding still dark. To my surprised it was set at 5 am in the morning. I thought It was my mistake since I was so sleepy last night, so I continue my slumber not until that thud comes in the way.

"Ara, wake up!" Mother's voice boomed around my room. I move my body to tell her I'm fully awake but my eyes did other wise.

"Honey, dear wake up. I swear if you don't. You know what I'm capable of doing." She warns causes me to sat up straight with my eyes are wide open.

"Happy now?" I glared at her for waking me up early. Now, that it notified me that I was not the one set the time around 5 in the morning. It was hers all along.

"Tell me when did you sneak into my room?" I asked, not even asking if it's her doing or not.

"Oh, so you heard and didn't bother to wake up to the alarm? Your dad and brother had to go to your wedding hall reception to look out for things if there's any problem. We are all supposed to go there together but here I am alone, to get you up."

That I don't need to asked the same question again though she did not really replying my question her first statement already had me told that she's the one who did it.

"Now, go and take a shower. You're wedding is at 11. You need to wake up earlier because only by making you look perfect in your wedding dress already took like few hours let alone your make up." She reminded.

"Wait, but where's the make up artist and my wedding dress, why I don't see them? Aren't we suppose to do all those things here?" I asked as I couldn't find the things I've expecting to see.

"That my dear, since the building we rented is bigger, we we're told by the manager that the lobby is where the hall is located and on the second room is where a dressing room for an artist or whatsoever that came to performed whenever there was a performance located and that he said we can use the room to do all the make up and also your wedding dress there. Jimin is going to be there as well to get change and so on but using another room, of course. Now, let's go we don't have time to waste. It's like 6, now."

I nod and that I went inside my bathroom. "Just don't take too much time in there!" She added to remind me.

"I know! So stop yelling and get out!"

Once I'm finished, I walked out and wore my normal outfit that I guess mother or the maids get it readied for me. I didn't need to put a make up on. Not because I'm lazy. Okay, maybe I am but only just a little. The other reason was because the make up would went waste as it will be remove since I will be getting a make up for the wedding.

I grab my phone that was lying on the nightstand to look at the time and it was shown that the time has 2 minutes left until 7. I grab my purse with me and walk out to the living room before making mother burst into fits of godzilla.

We're currently in the car, on our way there. I turn to my mother whose watching a movie on the tablet in front of her.

"Mother," I began.

She paused the video and looked up at me. "Yes, dear?"

"Do my friends get invited?" I asked. I promised them that they'll be invited as well.