chapter 38

"what do you mean, jin hyung? The doctor lied? So that's mean that child in Kim's belly is not mine?" ask Jimin, a bit feeling better as the thought of the child in Kim's belly is not his.

Jin sighs. "Well, that's not what I meant actually. I mean some of the doctors get paid illegally for doing that dirty stuff. I, myself also had encountered with these such problems before. Pregnant women sometimes asked me to lied about the test result and fortunately I didn't help them. Because I'm only doing what's the right thing for my job. So basically I must do another test to get check it on whether the baby is yours or not. Let just hoped that it's not yours."

'I hoped so.' jimin thought.

He really hoped the baby is not his. He wanted to be with you, but things messed up in the middle and he wanted to fixed everything. He was confused in time, where it lead him accidentally leaving you for Kim.

"So we're here just only wanted to tell you this and later I think you should better get ready and go to your parent-in-law house. No, wait. Not later. It's after this. Your parents will be there too. I called them to be there and they will. Just wait outside of the house. Okay?" Namjoon told.

Jimin shot up to look at Namjoon with confused gazed.

Jin smiled.

"Just go there. Okay?"

Jimin nod, wiping his tears off.

"You may go now jimin, thank you for taking your times for us."

Jimin smile bitterly. "I don't have any things I do. I don't go anywhere other than our house." jimin said.

"Wait, you mean. You don't go to that Kim's house?" taehyung ask.

"I don't feel like going there anymore. After hearing yoongi hyung out and seeing the divorcement paper. I felt guilty and realised what had I been doing all that for a month was wrong. I-i'm so ashamed of myself hyung. I'm a father now but I missed my twins first-"

"Say no more jimin. The past is in the past. We're here trying to help you- well, not all though maybe some of us are not agreed with this. I'm doing this so that the twins have a better life." Told jin.

"To be honest I'm also upset with you jimin, you didn't hurt her once but twice, people deserves two chances but you blow the two chances whole up and I'm doing this for the sake of Ara and your twins. So please understand. Also, before I forgot. On Wednesday please bring Kim to the hospital- my dad's, I must test her again. Okay?" jin said while raising his eyebrows, waiting for jimin answers.

Jimin nodded.

"Okay, then. We'll go now, Jimin. Bye." jin patted Jimin's shoulder before went away to look out for jungkook and yoongi.

~~~

"So, you all going to drop me at my parents house?" you ask, raising your eyebrows while rocking Jisoo to sleep.

"Yup, We are." Namjoon nod.

"You guys serious? All the 6 of you going to sent me there? With a girl and her babies which is a week years old?"

"What's wrong with that? I don't see any problem." Told taehyung with his eyebrows narrowed.

You sighs, shaking you head in defeat. "Never mind. I'll just be ready. Here can anyone of you guys rock her? I need to pack our stuff." you said as you tried handling Jisoo to them but as usual, they all fighting because of it. Not that fighting though. It just disappointed that they couldn't hold Jisoo. Babies are so cute who wouldn't be fighting because of them.