Chapter 41

YOUR POV

Its been a few days I've been staying here already. I know it's only suppose to be a night staying at my parents house but mom insisted to stay for a while since dad are busy at the moment not forget to mention the other two are also busy with their work.

That's mean they are always MIA. Not really MIA but more to GGW. which stand for 'Guys Gone Work' and i swear to god, I'm not gonna lie but it gets bored by day passed.

JIMIN POV

Gosh, everything gets bored these days. It truly does.

How am I going to live with these. Paper work here and there. I swear to god being about to be a 'CEO' giving me a heavy headache. Seriously.

Everyday, paper coming inside my room then lying on the table early in the morning and ended at late night, coming home facing my wife who's still haven't forgive me. It just hard. My heart aches.

Speaking of my wife. I could just let out a heavy sighs. It's my fault. If only I  wasn't that stupid that time I wouldn't- URGH, FUCK!

I sigh heavily, harshly slumping my body over the swivel chair I seated on with my hand massaging my temple.

Earlier, I called Jin hyung to meet up with him in my office. Ara was living with Jin hyung. I know. And yes, I'm mad about it but I have no right to be in position to get all mad at her, it's not her fault she had to live with Jin hyung. It's mine. I'm at fault and I did regret for cheating behind her and felt guilty until now.

I remember how she giving me the pain look when she saw me in a room having an intimate stuff with a girl different from her, I remembered her first hatred look when our eyes met and yes, I admit it fucking hurt me a lot. I also remembered where I have forgotten my own first born twins, I've missed the happiest day of my life where I first got the label as a father.

I'm a bad father, a bad husband. I forgot my own babies have come into the world. I forgot that I am a married man and yet there I was with another woman.

I was at the fucking different state of mind. kim was somehow manipulating me, tricking my mind saying that I was hers and why I was so dumb to fall for that devil's whisper. Am I that naïve? Or Was I?

My thoughts crushed into pieces as I heard a knock latching on my door.

Was I too much into my thoughts earlier?

"C-come in." I ordered.

The door got opened and saw jin hyung cocking his head through the door and frown came sneaking up on his face.

He finally let the door wide open for him to enter then closed it behind him before facing me again.

His face softened in a second. "Jimin what's wrong?" He ask, softly, coming his way towards me.

"N-nothing hyung." I lied, hiding my face away.

"Jimin, your eyes. It's red and tears can be seen on your cheek. Stop lying." He told which made me look on the window next to the my desk and saw my own reflection. I was indeed cried.

I quickly wiped my tears away, locking my hand together and looking down on the table, avoiding to look at him.

"Want to talk about it?" He ask.

I shook my head.

I hear him sighs. "Alright if you don't want to talk about it. Mind if you tell me why I am here then?"

My eyes still did not meet his. It just stayed on the table. I felt myself getting nervous and tensed about what I'm gonna say but I'm doing this for her, my babies and US. I cleared my throat vividly and mustering all my courage up before opening my mouth with a little bit of stuttering on the start.

"A-actually, I called you here because. I want you to do me a favor."

"And that is?" He raised an eye brow.

That's when my body start stiffened, not because of nervous but because of rejection he'll make as a reply.

My fist curled, beads of sweats getting felt on my forehead. I averted my eyes from the table to his, staring at his eyes intensely and say.

"I want you to get clean all Ara's and my babies things from your place in instant. And I meant ALL."

===
Ooff, Jimin what are trying to create here??

Anw, guys sorry for not update much. As much I wanted to update it quite frequently, I can't. Things happen lately. So I hope y'all understand. And happy 6K UWUU 😘😘😘 I was surprise my book gone to from 3K to 6K and I'm glad. Please keep on supporting me till the end of this chapter pleasee.. Don't forget to comment and vote for every chapter. Have a good day guys 💜💜💜