chapter 28

YOUR POV

My eyes open slightly as I can see  brightness of the sun filled the room. My vision were still blurry due to me just woke up but it getting cleared by the second passed.

I look around and surprised to see I was sleeping with Jimin on the couch. I smiled to myself for reasons.

I slowly got up from the couch, trying so hard not to wake Jimin up. Soon after I managed to stand up by myself. My feet immediately walks until I reached into the kitchen.

"What should I make today?" I mentally ask myself, clearly not knowing what to cook but then something came up my mind.

'Simple' the only word popped out.

"What breakfast is simple? Cereal? Salad? Bread? French toast?"

I sighed and groan. "Whatever, I'm gonna go with French toast then."

I started to get the ingredients and tools ready. Simple. I just need bread, eggs and oil. If the tools, I would just need spatula and frying pan that's it.

It took me about few minutes to done couple of the french toast. I place the food onto a plates and served it on the counter.

"Jimin!" I yelled his name.

"Wake up, breakfast is ready." I told.

I expecting jimin to get his ass into the kitchen in a few minutes but instead I only saw nothing. I meant nothing. No Jimin's figure.

I decided to go check up on jimin and guess what I've found?- he still asleep. Seriously, I never thought Jimin would become like jungkook.

I chuckle in disbelief, he must be tired of all his work at school. I approach Jimin.

"Jimin~" I sang into his ears as I bent my body to the level of his head.

No respond.

"Jimin, wake up let's eat breakfast." I told.

Jimin open his eyes a little bit, he sat up and stretched his body again and again but then he instantly frowned as he sees me standing beside him.

"Why are you standing?" he ask

"I'm waking you up of course." I replied.

"I know you're waking me up but why you standing up? You should be sitting down. You know standing up for so long are not good for you." he says as he look at me worriedly even though I can see his eyes are a bit tired.

I smiled.

"I'm fine really. Now if you don't want me to stand up more, you'd better get your ass up and let's go eat breakfast together."

Jimin's eye widened, a gasp only can be heard left from his lips.

"You cook?!" he asked as he stood up and zoom off to the kitchen, leaving me confuse alone.

I tilt my head, thinking why my husband changes suddenly not forget to mention, early in the morning.

"YOU COOKED!" I heard him shouted from the kitchen.

My feet immediately brought me into the kitchen and found Jimin looking so disappointed at me.

"You could have just wake me up." he sigh.

"You know you shouldn't have do these work since you are pregna-"

"Nu-uh, I can do everything by myself Jimin." I said as I interrupting him in the middle of talking.