chapter 35

NORMAL POV

Yoongi felt the fire growing in his heart, his hand clenched fistful until his knuckles turning white. Yoongi, couldn't take it no more. The more he sees jimin in front of him, standing on his both feet like nothing had happened the more hated him. Without anymore talking, yoongi rushes out from his car and ran toward Jimin.

Jimin on the other hand whom doesn't know what was happening smiled at yoongi.

"Oh, hey yoongi hyu-" jimin's sentence got cut as a fistful hand swung across his cheek.

Jimin falls onto the ground with his cheek feeling hurt, lips full of blood ooze out.

Before yoongi could swing his fist upward, ready to punch jimin again. He got stopped by the two younger boys and his men.

"What are your problem hyung? It hurts." jimin hissed as he stand on his feet, wiping the blood away while looking at yoongi furiously.

Yoongi look at Jimin and he yanks his both arm away before laughing hysterically at Jimin's sentence.

"That was so stupid of you Jimin, asking me what is my problem is. I wonder why I friends with you. I don't even know what I seen in you till we become best friend."

"What do you mean?" ask Jimin, confused.

"You asked me what I mean? Ask your stupidity first. What. The. Fuck. You. Have. Done. You've ruined people's heart and lives."

Jimin grew more confuse, he didn't rung any bell, yet.

"Seriously hyung. don't take shits anymore. You're high." jimin rolled his eyes and went into the house.

"Boys, you may go. You don't have to bother looking out for this house anymore. You all may be dismissed." he said to his men and only to receives a nod from his men before they left.

Taehyung and jungkook look at each other before went following jimin inside with yoongi followed them short after but he didn't stepped in. Yoongi just stood up on the front door frame with his left shoulder touches the the frame while his feet shuffled.

Short after a while, jimin came down looking scared and nervous at the same time. He kept looking everywhere and yoongi perfectly knows why.

"Looking for her?" yoongi started with a smirk attached on his lips.

Jimin frown, he walked towards yoongi and grabbed his collar.

"The fuck where is she?" jimin hissed, giving yoongi a death glare.

Taehyung and jungkook saw the scene coming and wanted to separate them both but stopped as yoongi told them to stay still.

Yoongi averted his eyes from the younger boys to Jimin and scoffed. "Why would you care about her? I thought you forgotten about her existence as your wife."

"What kind of nonsense you're saying she's my wife and I will never forgot her existence."

Yoongi chuckles, shaking his head, unbelievable. "Say whatever you want, but remember this jimin. I won't falls for you lies."

Jimin could only knitting his brows.

"You called her your wife? Let see. How about you let go of my fucking damn collar and see what's the surprise your wife given you." he said diverting his eyes towards the coffee table.

Jimin look behind towards where yoongi looking at before he let go of yoongi's collar and approached the table.

His heart beats faster, nervousness started to filled his body. Jimin closed his eyes and open them as he saw the pay lying upon the table. He grabbed the paper with heavy feelings with his eyes closed.