chapter 39

"Hello, everyone." you greeted to the four elder people whom sitting on the couch talking to each other while drinking tea as soon you stepped into the house.

The elder stop at once, looking at the two young couples in front of them with babies on their arm.

"Whose baby is that?" your mother ask.

You and jimin chuckles.

"It's our babies mom. The twins are already here." you replied with a smile.

"No, way. I already become a grandmother!?" she shriek.

"Oh, yeah sure you are mom." you laughs at the funny sight of your mother, whom still not believing what they just heard.

Your and Jimin's mother jumped off from their seat and approached you and Jimin to see the baby more clearer. Your mom looks at you and smile as warm tears coming out from her eyes.

"I'm so proud of you Ara." she told.

"You want to hold them?" you ask.

"Oh, yes please." both of them says at the same time and laughs after.

You hand the twins to both of them.

"What are their names?"

"The one at you is a girl and her name is Jisoo and as for you mother is a baby boy, Hyunsoo." I told.

You realised that yours and Jimin's father didn't move an inch since earlier. Which then made you worried.

"Dad? Father?" you ask them.

The both elderly man shot their head up.

"You guys don't want to meet your grandchildren?"

"Sorry honey, I was a bit surprised earlier. I just couldn't believe you managed to gave birth to them." your dad said as then made a step toward you mother and see the little bundles on her hand.

"Me, neither." added you father-in-law.

You chuckles.

~~~

"You both will be staying here right?" your mother ask as soon your in-laws are gone back to their home.

You nod

"Mom, can I go to my room now?" you ask while looking at the sleeping Jisoo in your arm.

Your mother smiled. "Of course, you may."

With that you went up to your room and put Jisoo next to Hyunsoo who's already sleeping peacefully.

You about to turn back again to close the door you opened early when suddenly you stopped at the sight of jimin looking at you with his eyes already filled with his tears.

Your heart skips a beat. All the pain starts to coming back. It hurts you a lot. Every time you see Jimin. You felt nothing but pain. Pain that he gives to you. You feel like wanting to cry but you hold in.

"Jimin, get out. I need to go to sleep. I don't have time for your shit." you said nonchalantly.

"Please Ara. Just listen to m-"

"Jimin, stop! Stop right there." you shout-whisper.

"Please don't make this situation worst that it really was jimin. Please." you beg with tears started to falls down onto your cheek.

"I'm tired of you lying to me Jimin. You given me a lot of pain. How am I suppose to listen to you? Please just stop and get out.."

Jimin sighs. His heart aching badly seeing you crying because of the pain he gives you.

"I'll be on the other room. If you need me just knock on my door." jimin says softly as he walk out from your room and closed your door.

Jimin went to the guestroom next to your bedroom. He closed his door and the next thing he did, he plopped down on top of the bed with his mind not once leaves your word, how you cried in pain, how much you told him not to explain a thing.

He hurt as well but in order to not making you more hurt, he had to give you some space.

His eyes closed tightly and sigh coming out from his lips and before he drifted to sleep he made a promise to himself.

"You can do whatever you want to me but I promised you even though you're hurting me as hell,

"I wouldn't let you go. Not this time. Not ever..."

NEDITED

===
A/n: so guys, how's the chapter.. I know I supposed to be on hiatus since my examination was just started but I can't help keep my hands off so now yeah... I end up publishing it😂😂

And I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't good enough. I was run out of ideas but guess what? I've decided for you guys to give me some idea to add up.. Or inspiration. Maybe??

If you have any ideas or something. You may just DM me or comment on the passage..

And don't forget to vote my book. Thank you and love y'all very much 💜💜

Have a nice day everyone..