chapter 36

That evening, yoongi went back straight to his home after sending taehyung and jungkook at jin's.

His heart still flaming with fire since earlier, it never ease away. He slammed his fist on top of his office desk (a/n: he's in his office room.)

he won't going to forgive Jimin's doing to death. He had enough taking care of Jimin's shits. To him jimin is no one but bringing pain to people.

Yoongi may be acting so cold towards people but he really care for the one surrounding him. He knows what dignity are, he knows what pride is and he knows that he cared for people surrounding him.

YOUR POV

I was sitting on the floor in the nursery room, playing with Jisoo who laying peacefully on my lap when suddenly I saw jin came into the room with sleeping Hyunsoo on his arm, looking a bit different.

He seemed like rather mad. It's the first time I'm seeing him looking like this and I'm nor lying it scared the shit of me a little

"Ara, you okay stay here alone for a while?" ask jin while putting Hyunsoo in his crib carefully.

"Yeah, sure. But where are you going?"

"Me and the boys want to go out for a while. We have some business to do. You sure you'll be okay?" jin ask, his face filled with worry.

"Yeah, I'm fine. You can go." I assure.

"Alright, but I'll be back before dinner. Okay?"

"Yes, sir." I salute which made him chuckle instantly.

"Okay, I'll go now. Bye."

"Bye, take care jin."

"I will." with that jin left the room and went to god knows where.

~~~

NORMAL POV

"THE FUCK DID YOU DO YOONGI? YOU COULD'VE KILL HIM!" jin yelled. His voice echoed the whole room.

Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook sat on the couch with their back stand still, not moving a muscle hearing jin shouting towards the younger in anger.

Jin is someone who don't get mad easily. He rarely got upset but If he didn't take it no more. He'll be gone crazy. God knows how he act.

Yoongi sighs heavily, looking away from the older, knowing he got scold by him and not wanting to argue more as he have known it could lead to more trouble if he does.

"Yoongi, I know you mad at Jimin for what he did and yes, I did too but not only me the other boys as well. You could just talk with him normally. Can you just do that without being a pain in ass, like for once." Jin told, being enough handling the stubborn yoongi.

Yoongi look at jin with dissatisfying look written all over his face. "What do expect me to do? Be kind with him? He left Ara alone for the sake of that goddamned woman."

"He smiled at me as if nothing had happened, you know that?! How in the fucking world would I be not angry because of it! You tell me and think of what he did. She's hurt with the same man we thought as brother not once but twice! Get me? Twice! and I had enough of being on his side all the time, then trying to calm his fucking nerve down when we completely fucking knew he cheated on her. I had enough hyung. ENOUGH! I can't stand watching Ara suffer everyday because of him. I'm fed up with his shit, hyung. I'm fed up with his selfishness and everything about him and you, here tell me to ask him normally? You think talking normally to an asshole like him going to be work. Well, if you were me. I know you going to talk with him finely but me. It ain't be that easy." he scoffed at his last sentence.

"I know. But that's not how you solve a problem. Fighting cannot solve our problem, I taught you that. But talking is one of the resolution. With talking we able solve them. I know you fed up, had enough and hated everything about jimin but that doesn't mean you can punch him just as you want in public. You could bring trouble to yourself." Jin advice.

"Look, yoongi. Like it or not. We're going to have a conversation with Jimin again. But NO. FIGHTING. you get me? I won't let that happen. If you started it. I won't leaving you peacefully and I'm here also tired of jimin and I admit I'm also upset for what he did but I have to suppressed all of my anger inside, because fighting aren't the right thing to do. So the next we see Jimin. I repeat No fighting. We'll solved it with peace. Like it or not." jin said as he cleaned the blood oozing out coming off yoongi.

Yoongi nod obediently, not wanting to replied more since he is full unbearable pain.

"Oh and that's implied to you boys too. If I see you fighting with Jimin. You going to be in trouble too." jin warned, glaring at the boys sitting on the nearest couch.

The boys nod in sync but their eyes stuck onto the ground, not even moving an inch.

~~~

"I'm back!" jin yelled.

"Oh. Hey jin." you smiled.

"Hey, what you doing?" he ask.

"Nothing making dinner, DON'T SCOLD ME!" You quickly said preventing him to stop you.

"I know I supposed to be resting but I kinda feel bad for letting you help me a lot without me repay you. So here I am for once cooked you a dinner. So better be lucky." you tell shooting a dagger towards jin.

Jin laugh at the sight of you. "Alright, I won't scold you. I'm hungry anyways. Let's go eat." he lied.

Jin was actually didn't really liked the idea of you who just done giving birth, doing work. He would nagged much to not doing such work but since after you say that you cooked dinner. He changed his mind. He would feel guilty if he nagging at you after a long time you spend, making dinner in the kitchen. Lying is the only way he could do.

That night, you both eating, talking and laughing because of jin's lamest jokes And the night goes. Pretty normal. Like usual.

UNEDITED