4

Warning:   17+ scenes will occur.

💎💎💎

- Jennie

I am now in the bathroom, cleaning myself.
I wish, all of the things that I did will go with the dirt that is flowing off from my body. I wish the shower can wash all of the sins that I did. And the bad memories I had, and created.

Few more moments under the shower, I wore my robe.
I looked on the mirror, on my woebegone reflection.
I put some cream on my face before walking out of the bathroom.

"Taehyung...he must be in the living room."

I thought as I found the room empty.
A sigh escaped my lips.
I walked straight to my closet.
I have nothing to wear anymore.
I don't have the time to shop that even my home clothes are not enough anymore already.
I have been wearing these things for three years.
And besides the fact that I have no time to shop, I also have no money to do so.

I don't want to ask Taehyung about it, I don't want to ask him to buy me one. He has a stable job, a much reliable one than Yoongi had before.

But ever since I lived with Yoongi, I learned not to spend money too much even for my own self.

"I will wear this again."
         I mumbled under my breath.

I took out the plain black loose shirt, it is thin and comfortable. I picked an underwear set and a pair of sport shorts. Then, I turned around and as I did...

"Taehyung!"
         I screamed in shock.

I didn't notice him behind me already.
I didn't even heard the door opened.

"Since when have you been there?"
           I asked in an annoyed tone.

He didn't responded...
And now I'm getting anxious.
The way he look at me, he is looking at me seriously, coldly...

And there's something strange on his emotion, on his expression. I can sense something, I can see something...

"Is that guilt I can see?"

"Taehyung?"
          I called asking for him to respond.

Few seconds...
He still didn't answer.
My brows furrowed.
But even before I could have called his name again, he pulled my arm and grabbed me by my waist. My body collided on his.

If it's not him who is muscular, I could have fallen on the floor already. He kissed me, hungrily. He devoured my lips. I was surprise on the sudden action. But I'm much surprise on what I can taste from his lips.

"Alcohol."

He is not drinking...
We are both not drinking, but I know the smell and the taste of alcohol. I put my arms between us as he kept kissing me hungrily. I tried pushing him on his chest. But the more I do, the tighter his grip is on my waist.

A moan unexpectedly found a way to escape from my mouth as he sucked on my lips harshly. He stepped forward making me stepped backwards. His hands on my waist and the back of my neck, I can't defend myself, I can't even fight on the kiss he is having with me.

"Ah!"
       I hissed in pain as my back slammed on my closet.

But despite of that, he went back kissing me.
The clothes I was about to wear dropped on the floor as I felt my body being weak from his actions. I gripped on his shoulder and tried pushing him off. But as I did, he went down and began to kiss my neck, to suck my bare skin. My hand from his shoulder went up to his head and grabbed it, pulling his hair a little. He bit every part of my neck, I am sure it will leave marks on me later.