27

- Yoongi(Suga)

"Here."
        I lifted the bowl of soup.

She is still having her fever a little high.
She checked herself with the thermometer and she said she'll be fine after minutes after taking the medicine.

She sat and took the spoon herself as I placed the bed table infront of her.

"Can you?"
        I asked as I watched her weakly eating the soup.

She just nodded without looking at me and focusing on eating.

I watched her...
I don't know for how long but I just kept myself looking at her until she noticed my eyes...

"What?"
        She asked with her confused expression yet still, looking ill.

I shook my head...

Then she continued eating...

Few moments...
Right that moment she placed the spoon on the table and finished swallowing...

"I saw them."
          I spoke.

She looked at me blankly and I just took the table off from her bed. I placed it on the desk and sat on the chair.

I looked at my hands...

"I saw Jennie and Taehyung."
         I repeated, clarifying it.

"Wh-D-Did they saw you?"
         In shock, she stammered and I looked at her straight in the eyes.

"I don't know..."
         I shook my head amd.looked.down at my hands again.

"I froze right at that moment they stopped walking, they are meters away but I clearly recognized them. She tilted her head to my direction but I am mot sure if she recognizes me, I turned around and didn't look back."
         I answered and explained the story.

"What if they noticed you?"
         She asked, worry is lacing on her voice.

"Then...we should meet."
         I answered and her brows furrowed as our eyes met.

"I don't know...but I can feel they buried me on a cemetery, I can feel that they are believing that I am dead and no longer going back. That's what I can feel since the day I woke up."
        I am going to make things clear for her...

"Maybe everyone is believing that I haven't survived especially that my office got burned on the fire. Maybe that's also why they are still together until now..."
        I stopped for a moment...

"Because I'm no longer a disturbance to them."
        I ended it there.

He eyes squinted at the sight of me getting devastated over the cheaters...