89

- Lisa

"What!?"
       Chaeyoung asked with exaggeration making Taehyung flinch despite of sleeping.

"Your card was used!?"
       I placed my index finger on my mouth to shut her down, at least to make her whisper-yell not totally yell for Taehyung is still on his slumber.

"I can guess it was Yoongi, may we know what he bought with your card?"
      She questioned and Jisoo looked at us questionably.

I am still looking at my phone.
My bank account just notified me that my card was used on a place far away from my phone which is the usual tracker of the card.

"I can't. The bank doesn't know it."
       I answered as Chaeyoung sat on the bed beside me, reading he same message on my phone.

"Why do I feel bad about it?"
      Jisoo butted in and Chaeyoung nodded in agreement with a sour face.

"What if he bought some missiles to send here?"
       Too much, that is way too much and I eyed Chaeyoung for suggesting that idea.

"Do you think my salary and savings can buy a missile?"
       I sarcastically asked.

"It's a figurative lamguage, miss. I mean what if he used the card for something that is irrelevant and may be used for you or Taehyung or Jennie and do something again?"
      She clarified and that's when I can't answer a word.

"Where's Jennie, by the way?"
      And Jisoo gave Chaeyoung a surprised look as she questioned.

"She was out for about three hours ago."
       I answered.

"Oh gosh."
      Chaeyoung face palmed as she saw Jisoo not changing her expression.

They just realized how much Jennie had taken the time to be alone and now sun is rising. She hasn't stated the exact time she'll be back but knowing the situation, it is dangerous and she should be back at least after an hour.

Jisoo picked her phone from her coat beside her and with shaking hands, she dialed Jennie's phone.

"Answer."
       She demanded the ringing phone.

Few more seconds...

"She's not answering."
        But then she tried for the second time and we just remained quiet while she kept on contacting the missing lady.

"She's still not answering. I'm starting to worry."
        Jisoo stood up, it was the ninth call and we still got no response from Jennie who had been out for hours already.

"Jennie is missing and your card was used, not once but thrice. What if..."
         It was it, it was the hint yet none of us want to say it, no one wants to make a hypothesis out of the statement of the problem.

"Please, don't."
        Jisoo messed her hair and gripped on it for a second as she stated.

Her eyes squeezed shut and Chaeyoung gave out a sigh. While me, I'm contemplating whether to think she had given herself up or Yoongi took her by force.