24

- Lisa

"Lisa?"
       A week, a week that he is here already and I feel like I am still fine with it.

He knocked on my door few times...
And called my name few times as well...
But I hardly can seek the energy left in my body.

I am not feeling well.
Good thing it is my day off today.

"Lisa? Are you fine?"
       He asked, still gently knocking on my door.

"Lisa? Are you still sleeping?"
        He asked, tone still the same, unaware of what's happening in me.

I am tucked under my thick blanket...
Sweat dripping out of my body...
Cold feet, cold palms, but feeling hot.

"Fever."

"Lisa? Umm...I will cook but we don't have something in the storage or in the fridge anymore."
         He stated...

My lips parted to let out a gasp, I barely opened my eyes.

Then I used my elbows to sit up, very hard, but I need to.

I removed the blanket off from me and stood up.
I feel so sensitive, my head aches a little, my whole body is in pain, everything I will look at will deform as I am very dizzy.

I walked slowly, holding unto everything I can hold on to walk.

And as I reaches my door, he was knocking again...
I opened it to reveal him wearing the hoodie my cousin left, and the sweatpants too.

"Sorry, but can you buy? There's a grocery store not so far away. Fifteen minutes of walk. Here's a phone, and my card."
       I asked, but I made my way to my desk where the phone I bought for him was.

I took it from the drawer of the desk and handed it to him but instead of taking it...

"Are you fine? You look sick, Lisa."
        He asked, worried.

"I'll be fine. Here."
        I answered and handed him again the phone and the card.

He took it confusedly but I didn't budge to explain...
I went back to my bed and lie there.

"You can buy everything you want with the card, and the phone, it's a gift. You'll need it at times too."
        I informed and directed.

I tucked myself under the blanket and closed my eyes that doesn't want to even open.

"But...should I leave you? You're sick. Plus, how are you sure that I won't run with your card away?"
        He asked, questioning everything I asked him and gave him.

"The card is directed to my name, one call to my bank and they will cut the money being placed on my ATM account. And I don't think you'll ever run away from me...you...wouldn't do that."
       I answered, still not looking at him as my eyes don'y want to open.

"But I still can't leave you with that condition."
       He refused to go because of me.

"In just one look, I can tell you're having a fever and I don't want to comeback here with you having much worse than that."
        A smile formed on my lips as he added the statement.

"I'll be fine until you comeback, I need soup, Suga. I just need to eat, take the medicine and sleep. You need to go so I have something to eat, or do you still want to refuse and let's die in hunger here?"
       I heard him sigh, and I forced myself to look at him.

He is somehow worried...
Concern for what's happening.
A smile shaped on my lips at the sight of him getting concern for a woman who he just want to work with to pay for everything...

"I'll be back with soup later, take a rest for now."
        He declared and he closed my door and left me.

Minutes have passed...

I heard the beep of the security system as the front door opened, and another beep as is closed.

I can't call Chaeyoung...
I don't want her here.
And in addition, as I know, she will take off the day off and go work because of some patient in the hospital.

I am starving...
But no foods left, that's what he said.

I usually go to the grocery every three weeks...
But since we are two here, living together, it only took a week.

For the week he had been here...
Things for me got easier, I can leave the house without worrying about someone destroying the security and go in to steal everything.

I don't have to waste time on checking the stove, the rooms, and so on. And since he is here, every time I will go home, food is prepared already.

And his presence give me a lot of peace.
For I don't what the reason is, I just feel peaceful about him, he is somewhat, kind, gentle, considerate despite of the cold appearance he is showing.

He is thoughtful...
And I guess, I will be able to see the caring side of him now that I am sick.

The thought of him taking care of me made me thought of Taehyung...

Who is not used of cooking but he forced himself to when I am suffering on fever too. He cooked me a soup, it wasn't good as how I do it but it is the effort that matters.

He took care of me, not leaving my side for two days until I got healed.

He is thoughtful before...
Very thoughtful...

I can appreciate everything he is doing...
The way he bring out jokes when I am stressed, the moments he will try to remove my book from my hands and from my sight as I look so tired already but I kept on studying...
The way he will cuddle with me when I am being very sensitive due to being stressed out...

And the way he understands that I still can't marry him even though it has been a year since he proposed to me before we had broken up...

But guess...
I just thought he understands me well...
But not, because he can't wait and did it with another woman...with someone who he said that can give him what he needs.

"Lisa, I know, it is my fault! I am.sorry! But can you blame me!? It has been a year since I had proposed to you! I want to marry you but I am considering the situation, your situation because you're on work and still studying another thing. I am waiting, and I had so long...I have needs too. Attention, affection, time."

Those exact words...
They never left my head, not even a day.
Every night...

Every night, just seeing the piano makes me think of everything me and Taehyung had shared with before.

Four years of relationship is wasted...
Because I can't give him enough of what he needs and he found it with another woman.

"That's how inconsiderate I am for him..."

💎💎💎

A:    Few things may seem inappropriate, sorry, I'm just a little tired.