69

A:   For me, this will be a chapter full of fire.
Watch out for foul words.

💎💎💎

- Lisa

"Yes, I know about it. I'm the one who saved him from death that night when he's severely bleeding, that night when Taehyung..."
        I cut myself from there, my inside was shaken up a bit, not by her presence but my almost confession...

"That night when Taehyung almost killed him."

I know I informed Taehyung about me saving Yoongi...
But should I tell Jennie what Yoongi said before?

"While having a fight, maybe he can't control himself...he stabbed me with something, resulting of me bleeding severely. He apologized, but he left me...he left me thinking that he can have Jennie all by himself already."
        A quick ran of memory which shows me the day when Yoongi told me what happened after knowing that I met Jennie and Taehyung at the mall the day before that.

"I shouldn't tell...not now.
Not from me."

"What?"
         I was on a trance as I kept thinking but I was dragged back to my sanity as Jennie's mature, intimidating and serious voice hut my senses.

"That night when Taehyung what?"
         As I looked at her, he repeated the question with a clearer one.

By the moment I had all my sanity back to me, I mustered all the courage within me and convinced myself to compose as long as this fucker is here.

"That night when Taehyung and you cheated. I know it too, Jennie Kim, I know not only the fact that I saved Yoongi but also that fact that you fucked my man."
         I toned my voice calmer, my inside is now fine and composed, unbothered and confident.

"I lied...
But as I said, it shouldn't come from me.
I know I said I'll be their source of informations and will get my vengeance through their own actions but about this...this is a different thing. I'll make Taehyung say it himself, that's way more breaking than Jennie hearing it from me."

"You know, then why'd you lie? Both of you lied when we asked if it's him, if he survived the fire."
        She asked.

"Wow, how stupid, you believed? You literally believed? Did you just settle to us saying that he's not Yoongi and just believe to that statement saying that he's a different person when we just changed his hair color? Wow."
        I am honestly amused to how stupid she can be, I didn't know she can be as stupid as this, just like Taehyung.

"You have eyes, you can tell whether who's a person especially when you shared a lot of year with him. How can you believe and hold to us saying he's not Yoongi? I thought you're smart?"
        I questioned with a raising eyebrow and I can sense her anger through her glare.

"Anyway, is that all you want to ask? You're not here for consultation, right? If you're done, just leave. I still have many things to do."
        I mouthed and it seems like it doesn't bother her at all.

"Why did you tell Taehyung?"
          I was about to ignore her presence, but then she asked with her voice toned low down yet hatred is audible.