96

- Taehyung

H

er eyes are closed...
Her face is tear stained...
Her lips are dry...
She gulped and it seems like there's a huge lump on her throat.

The nurse is putting some oinment on her wound, we're still here at the emergency room and despite of Yoongi being operated inside the operating room, I stayed with the person who I stand for and the person who's actually the reason why I almost killed Yoongi again.

I took her hand, rubs it gently and took a silent deep breathe.

"It's done, Ma'am, Sir. Please don't wash it for at least three days, and clean it every before you go to sleep. Just hydrogen peroxide and antiseptic will do."
       I barely thanked the nurse before she had bowed and left.

My eyes glued on the woman who's leaning her back at the two story pillow behind her. Her eyes are still closed and my hands are still rubbing hers.

"Jennie..."
      I called out, whispering her name.

She opened her eyes...
Looking at the green curtain of the emergency room dividing each places like rooms.

"It seems stupid if I'll ask but I still want to, how are you?"
       There's something bothering me...

The image of her being numb, emotionless, expressionless is the only thing I am so afraid of. I can jump at any bridge or at how many story building, or dance wearing a boxer and a neck tie in front of whoever it is if it's going to make her smile...

This kind of coldness her aura is filling her is frightening the deepest part of me. And the last time I saw this...was when we lead the way to Yoongi's grave, the day we thought he's dead.

"I'm worried."
       She stated with the deepest voice she has.

I would usually find it sexy...
But this time is one of the rare times I would feel fear hearing it.

"Don't worry. Lisa and Chaeyoung will take care of Yoongi. I know I ordered the SWAT to shoot him, he pointed the gun at you already and that's the best thing I could do to save you. I am willing to be a killer, I am willing to kill someone if it means I'll be saving yours. It's better to be in jail with the knowledge of you living fine, than to see you lying on a hospital bed, unconscious or wounded."
       She looked at me with that fierce eyes.

It took her seconds before being able to let out an answer, and I'm a little surprise as she did.

"I'm not worried about him, but you."
       I want to smile, but it's not the right time to do so.

"I am fine, don't worry. You should worry about yourself, see, you have a wound to take care of."
      I caressed her face, poked her cheek gently and chuckled to assure that I'm fine.

"Not that, Kim Taehyung..."
      By the moment I heard my name that way, the smile I just wore fell off already.

"I'm worried that the police might catch you. Yoongi said earlier that he's doing whatever he was doing before because he can't accept the fact that you almost killed him before, and now, you did it again."
       She, frustratedly, explained and clarified.