73

- Lisa

"Why are we even here?"
         Chaeyoung asked as we entered the village.

"Why do we even need to help? Does she even need a help? She's not answering we answered the call, what if this is just a prank?"
         Chaeyoung is rushing to follow me as I am walking really fast to find the address...

Which we discovered, was Jennie's house.

"Chaeyoung, she didn't answer, and so what if it's not a prank and a serious matter happened?"
        I stopped for a second just to oppose her idea.

We found out that the number that called her phone was Jennie's. It is registered on her patient's profile since she went to the hospital before. And now we're rushing to find her, because it seems like she's on some kind of illness.

"We are doctors. Sinners or not, we should help. We're not someone to kill, we're doctors to help."
        I added before stopping right in front of the door where Jennie is in.

Chaeyoung didn't answer anymore...
And with no time, I rang the bell.

One...
Two...
Three...
Four...
Several seconds had passed, no one's responding.

I pressed the door bell once more.
I stamped my feet a little as I felt impatient, mot because I feel like I'm being ignored but because I'm worried of someone being in danger inside.

"I'm worried this is a prank."
        Yet Chaeyoung, who's standing beside me, is still concern about something irrelevant.

I clicked my tongue and tried opening the door...
Which in my shock, opened.

"It's not locked?"
        Chaeyoung asked and I just opened the door slowly and silently with not words.

"Anybody?"
         I asked, toning my voice at the normal pitch.

"Anyone?"
        We entered and scanned the place with out heads tilting side to side and eyes examining every angles.

"There's no one inside."
        Chaeyoung concluded.

"Let's go."
        With no hesitation, Chaeyoung just grabbed my by the wrist and was abo u to pull me out of the door but I refrained and eyed her, signaling to do not attempt.

"Jennie?"
         First name...

"Taehyung?"
         Second name...

"Is this a fucking joke? Is this a part of the plan? Is this you, Min Yoongi? What the fuck is this?"
          Third name with questions...

I am not sure...
But I'm wanting to make it clear and sure.

"Anyone!?"
        I shouted one more time and I was just stopped when my head tilted to the corridor to what seems to be the room, a door is opened, and scary, a hand is on the floor.

"Hey!"
      My adrenaline rushed through my blood and I quickly ran towards the unconscious woman...

"Jennie."
       That's her...

She's lying on the carpeted floor of the room, eyes closed, lips parted to breathe, looks like she's having heavy lungs.

"Jennie, can you hear me?"
        The usual question to an unconscious person.