54

A: I feel sorry for myself for being unable to show my talent on the stage for how so many years already...but I did it in front of the cam, filmed myself and uploaded it in Instagram.
😂😂😂

Just going to share this damnifying story of mine(well, for me, it's damnifying).

Remember when I said I am being hit with shit by my ex and my best friend? And that they are both on the dance group? And they are getting close to each other?

Well...
I want to show my dancing skills that I know, not to be boastful but, better than their dancing skills.

But because they are shitty with me...
I felt so anxious and I wasn't able to join any dance group and earlier, our school had a program where they danced...just earlier, like...4 hours ago...

And I feel so bad about myself for not being one of those who are dancing, though their dance is pretty messed since they are so many on the stage, I still thought that....

"I should have been there, but no...no cause I gave it up because of them".

The half of me blames them, cause why not?
If they didn't show shitty things to me and just support me or even not, my confidence won't come less. But the half of me blames me for letting them affect me.

LESSON:
If you know you're good at it, show it...
Even if it means hurting yourself by seeing some things that made you want to feel sick of doing the thing that makes you feel happy.

That's why, even though I know they'll criticize me, I still filmed myself dancing to Killing Me by iKon and posted it at Instagram. I need to regain the confidence I lost.

💎💎💎

- Yoongi(Suga)

We are both preparing...
She is for her work, she needs to leave at ten minutes.
And I am for a lunch meeting with Jennie and Jisoo.

"I'll be off."
          After I tied her shoes, she cupped my face and pecked a quick kiss on my lips.

She was about to stand but I pulled her by her wrist, despite of her rushing since she is already late...

I still demanded for a long kiss.

My hand travelled up to her jaw, I caressed her cheek with my thumb and gave her a another long kiss.

Her hands brushed my hair a bit before pulling gently.

"Is that enough?"
          With a smirk on her face, she asked.

I chuckled and nodded silently.

"I'll go now. Take care."
         She stood up and has made her way to the door but even before she could have a step out...

"Queen."
          I halted her and as she faced me...

"Don't worry too much. I love you, and remember what I said, and trust me. I won't love her again."
         I saw the smile emerging on her lips as I said that.

"Pick me up later, okay?"
        She requested and I nodded.

She went out and waved at me.
I should have drove her there but she refused just for this day because I am late on the meeting as well.