61

- Lisa

A week had passed...
Chaeyoung and I kept it as a secret...
What I am feeling towards Suga, Yoongi to be exact.
I kept it with me for now, that he's being such an insensitive person.

Chaeyoung is usually going to be cheerful but upon hearing me saying that I won't tell Yoongi what he had talked about the last time, she found it very contrary to what she thought I'd do and that makes her act cold towards me.

She'll be usually be beside me...
But she's not going to speak until she needs to, or because I will do so.

She's upset to the fact that I'm letting myself e drowned by the feeling alone. She's upset not because it's affecting her but because it's too much for me. She's upset for me.

"Ms. Manoban, excuse me, you have someone outside."
A nurse came in, she smiled at me as our eyes met and I nodded as she informed that someone came for me.

"Come in, she's inside."
I heard her talked to the person...

And my eyes went a little wide as I recognized the image entering.

"Yoo...Suga."
I mumbled his name.

"Have you eaten? I cooked and brought it here. Let's eat?"
My stomach churn, he would usually not to tend on going here without me asking him, or without him being needed...

And it's pretty shocking that he's here to feed me.

Without asking, he took the chair in front of my desk and sat there across me.

"Here."
He placed the lunch packs on the table, opened every boxes and instead of giving me a spoon, or chopsticks, or anything, he tried feeding me like a baby.

My brows furrowed in confusion...
My eyes looking at him questionably, honestly, I'm asking about his unexpected presence here.

"Lis..."
Someone barged the door open and it was Chaeyoung, she was abou to speak out my name, but halted on her own word as she saw Yoongi.

"Why are you here?"
I asked, neglecting the food he's trying to feed me.

"You didn't come home last night, you said you have work to do and probably won't go home and you really didn't. Is it bad to go here, feed my girlfriend because I'm worried and because I miss her?"
Behind his words, there's something else I can see, but it's blurry and I can't read it.

"Wow, this is so unexpected."
I heard Chaeyoung whispered, but she intentionally let it be audible.

Yoongi slowly placed the spoon that contains the food down at the box, took a deep breath, really deep and stated...

"I'm not numb..."
My face relaxed as I heard him, I didn't say anything and just listened.

"You had been acting cold the past few days. I believe, it's not a woman's period cause if it's, mood swings will happen, but being cold the whole twenty-four hours, that's not what we call mood swings, is it?"
Smartly concluding, he stated.