19

A:   Sorry in advance for the time skip.

💎💎💎

- Yoongi(Suga)

"Wow."
        Was the only thing that came out from my mouth as we entered her house, or should I say mansion?

She chuckled and opened the curtains with...a remote.

"So this is what he was describing since before."

        I munbled and she turned to face me with a confuse look.

"A-a, I said, so this is what it looks like."

       I excused.

A flashback went before me...

"Hey! When are going to meet your girlfriend? The two of you had been in a relationship for years already and we still don't know her."
        I mocked Taehyung and he just smiled like an idiot.

"You know, she is busy. She is a surgeon and she is still studying for another specialization."
        He answered and we just rolled our eyes on him.

"I am just walking her to her house, her mansion, actually. Her family is kind of...wealthy, she had to build her own house here as being independent."
        He stated and we took the information.

"I'll give you a tour."
        She informed and I nodded.

"This way is to the kitchen, you can eat whatever you want to. The cabinets on the wall are for can goods, and some cereals. You also can cook here if you want to. I might leave you here anytime since I have to go to the hospital, you are free to do whatever you want here."
         She stated while we are walking out from the kitchen and went to the living room.

"Can I burn this mansion?"
         I asked and she looked at me shocked yet with smiling lips.

"I'm just kidding."
         I stated and she chuckled.

"This is the living room."
         She informed and we both walked to somewhere again.

"The stairs are to my room, to the library and to the piano. You said you're a musician and a music producer before? I guess you'll want to play some instrument, I also have ukulele and guitar there."
        We walked to the stairs and saw the grand piano that took my eyes balls off.

"Woah. You really are a wealthy person, ain't you?"
        I complimented while walking towards the grand piano.

"That's actually a gift...from my ex fiancè, Taehyung."
        She added and that made my fist clenched.

"You should burn this."
        I demanded sarcastically.

"That's fine. Burning things from ex is not my thing besides, I like playing it. I had managed myself to not remember him whenever I play that."
        She smiled at me started to walk to a door.

She opened the door and turned the lights on revealing shelves of books.

"This is the library, if you might want, there's a lot of book here. Then, I also have board games here."
         She informed and lifted the board games she has.

"You're a bookworm, smart, indeed."
       I complimented.

"Mostly are gifts from friends, my parents, grand parents and cousins, the few of them are the ones I bought. I just love reading, my pastime."
        She answered with a confident voice and I can't help but smile knowing that she is not a girl who is an outsider but a lady who likes book better.

Then, she went out and started to take the stairs down.

"Okay, so, this is your room. I have no room upstairs with bed so I'll just give you the guest room. Here."
        She opened the door and turned the lights on.

It looks like you're in an expensive hotel.

"I don't have clothes for you yet but my cousins left some of his hoodies and sweat pants here, you can use it."
         She went near the cabinet that opened the door automatically by the sensor.

"You can change. And oh, if it's not a problem, I will change the sheets tomorrow?"
         She asked pertaining to the bed sheets.

"It's fine."
        I smiled and nodded as I agreed.

"Okay, then, towels are here. And else, for your room, here' the remote. And the passcode on the door is 66790. On the entrance, it's my birthday 032797 and the other doors too, except for my room and your room."
        She informed.

"Ohh, March 27, 1997. You're still young."
         I stated and complimented.

"You're young but has a lot of achievement already. Building up a huge house is not a joke already then add that you have three specialization on being a doctor."
        I added and a smile showed on her face, cheeks blushed a bit.

She is flattered.

"Thank you for a lot of compliment."
        She bowed her head a little as she thanked before making her way out.

"I'll go out and you can change. I'll make some snacks. I'll call you later."
        She then walked out of the room and closed the door after.

"Maybe she is one of those rich people who wants to help who are in need and to share their wealth. She is someone who should not be wasted."