82 - Anonymous

A:    Name:  Confidential(as of now),
       Age: Confidential(as of now),
       Looks: Just imagine him on a black hair.
       Job: Intern as a doctor at the National Hospital
       The person is: Smart, Very smart, can be a surgeon, thoughtful, kind, polite, SEXY.
       Character/Role: No hints.
       Gender(last to define because...): Male

Anyway, just to remind you, we have a sequel book to this.

💎💎💎

- Unknown

"

Good evening."
        I entered the hospital.

Tonight is my night shift and I came earlier than I should be. I came thirty minutes earlier and that's good, because good impressions always stays in mind.

There's no such patients inside the emergency room, but when I was about to go to the front desk, I saw some people rushing the operating room one and two.

My eyes stuck there for a moment...

"What's going on?"
        I mumbled while taking tiny steps to the front desk.

"Good evening, here, sign your attendance. You're early than you should be. As always, very punctual. Go to the ID scanner layer and sign in there for te clearamce of your attendance."
        I just turned my head to the nurse who complimented me and I gave her a slight bow of head and a smile.

"Good impression.
I should be consistent for it."

Then my head turned to the rushing nurses again...
They are all in panic as if someone is just about to die.
Well, that's not shocking, this is a hospital.

"Senior..."
       I called the nurse on the desk who just gave me the attendance sheet earlier.

"What's happening there? I haven't seen them panic that much, it's like they are chaotic in a bothering way which is not usual because they are usually rushing but not panicking."
       I asked and she clicked her tongue...

With a worried face...
She answered...

"The head surgeon went here earlier with a patient with two shots of gun, she operated him yet she also has a shot of gun on her abdomen and even before finishing the operation with the guy, she lost her consciousness. She's at the operating room two now. And she only trusted Doctor Park to operate both her and the guy. But instead of asking her best friend to operate her first, she commanded her to operate the guy first. Doctor's duty, doctor's mindset, people should be cured first before them."
       She summarized what she knew and I just watched everyone go back and forth.

The head surgeon? The chief? The doctor who has a lot of specializations?"
       I asked...

And she nodded and gave me a sour face with worried eyes.

"Doctor Manoban, to be exact."
        She stated.

"But may I ask, what happened? Why do they have shots of gun? That's a serious matter."
       I questioned.