74

- Jennie

I

don't know for how long I am asleep...
But as soon as I opened my eyes, I heard two people talking outside, at the living room.

My brows furrowed as I tried recognizing their voices while sitting up and a figure opened the door right after I removed the blanket off of my half body.

"Perfect timing, she's awake."
          That was Chaeyoung, and probably she's talking to Lisa.

"I may sound rude and unhelpful if I'll call you a cheater or a woman or whatever, just bear with me 'cause that's the best thing I can do for you messing up with my best friend, I'm saying this already this early so you would be aware of me. But hey, she cooked and you have to eat."
         I avoided her eyes, I am sick and weak but I am fully aware that they are the ones who helped me with my panic attack.

"Stop that, Chaeyoung. I'm sorry for using up the foods in your fridge and some casserole and pans in your kitchen but we saw that you have a sign of dehydration and too much hunger so, I cooked. Also, you have to eat everything I prepared for you, that'll help for your heart and stamina."
         Lisa stuck her head to see me, and as I stood up and went out, they both went to the dinning on their own.

"Wow, since when did you become a nutritionist?"
        Chaeyoung asked, amused with Lisa's intelligence.

"Stop with that exaggeration, Chaey. You know what's good for heart and stamina too. Plus, I'm a cardiologist, not only a nutritionist can know about what is good for heart or stamina."
        I sat on one of the seat while listening to them.

"Ey, just admit that you're smart. We'll see if you're smart with food too. Let me taste."
       My eyes scanned the food but I'm still listening and observing them.

"We've been together for how many years already, stop complimenting me woman."
         Lisa is putting the pan and casserole on the sink while answering.

"That's how amazing you are."
         I don't know Chaeyoung's purpose of doing it, but I know it has something behind these compliments to Lisa.

"Dom't just stare at it, Jennie. You have to eat it. First step of digestion happens inside your mouth, not inside your head or eyes."
        Chaeyoung laughed upon hearing Lisa sarcastically commanding me to eat.

"I will, I'm just...taking a time. I'm not fond of eating quickly after hopping out of the bed."
         I.defended and at the top of my eyes, I saw Chaeyoung shaping her mouth 'O'.

Then, Lisa sat at the other side and stared at the table.

"I haven't gotten to taste this kind of food from you, Lalisa. Are we really that busy on working?"
         Chaeyoung asked and that's the moment I started eating.

"We don't have enough time, all we eat is from restaurants and cafeterias. That's how busy we are."
        Lisa answered.

I'm pretty surprised.
She cooked really well.
Not very saulty, not tasteless.

I chew every food properly.
And after few moments, Chaeyoung stood up from her seat...

She walked and stooped right in front of the wall...
Where my diplomas and certificates are hanging.